Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC School Superlatives

I tried to search and don't think I've seen this. As the school year is ending, I'm reminded of choosing superlatives for classmates. I think this would be an awesome way to spread a little love. Especially after seeing @SportyGirly125 mention a poster was being mean/rude, it seems like a good time to share some kind words.

I'll add a few to start us off. You may want to tag more than one person for a superlative. No rules except be kind!

Re: BIC School Superlatives

My skeletons and I thank you @lmaster !

Anonymous Insider

I don’t know what to say. Thanks @lmaster 💖

@lmaster Thank you so much for the kind words.

thank you @lmaster !

thanks to all you girls you tagged me! @SportyGirly125 @naturalooks15 @eshoe , you guys are so sweet! I never did these in high school so I guess there's always a first time!

Friendship goals: @SportyGirly125 - you're always welcoming and so sweet!

@Sunnysmom , @tsavorite and @naturalooks15 thanks for going back and forth with me about products and chatting, I love discussing ideas and thoughts about products. 

This is such a nice idea I think!! Thank you @makeitup305 I feel same! And to all who answer and chat with me I’m so happy to have such a great network of supportive, inspiring and fun friends! I look forward to coming on here and chatting with all! It’s a great time I think to remember to always be kind first and this community truly is I feel! 

Some amazing girls who come to mind for me are the following tho I thank all of you I missed! @makeitup305 @SportyGirly125 @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB @Ispend2much6 @Mochapj @curlychiquita @meganlisa @veronika23 @luvgloss13@LipFeind@kristengvan @WinglessOne why won’t these underline. 🤔operator error clearly! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you.  I really love our chats.

Me too @SportyGirly125 ! 

@Sunnysmom , I think @eshoe mentioned you can only tag 10 people per post..so maybe that's why they arent underlined?

Thank you @ShortErica yes gotcha. Meant to tag you also for this great idea! 

There are so many people to tag. I'm glad so many are participating @Sunnysmom. I feel like I recognize a lot of names but am still getting to know everyone's personalities. I especially like seeing how friendships have formed and inside jokes that have happened throughout the years. I wish I jumped on the BIC train sooner!

Totally agree @ShortErica ! I feel same! Maybe we should have a reunion somewhere! 🤔lol. 🤗

@Sunnysmom   You are too kind. 🙂

@makeitup305 ,

Thank you!  I always love talking to you!

@makeitup305 Awww thank you so much 🥰

Hair goals: @gonerogue @heartsmyface  @IttyxBittyxMe - I love all of your styles so much!

Masking goals: @itsfi @eshoe - thanks for sharing and reviewing so many awesome masks with us!

Haul goals: @Tamara76 - your collection and haul posts make me salivate!

Lashes goals: @lmaster - your eyeshadow and lashes always give me envy!

Thrifty Deals goals: @Shosh85 - thanks for posting so many deals to save some $$!

Skin goals: @darlyndar- your skin always looks amazing!

Color goals: @RGbrown - your color combos and bright posts are so fun!

Awwww Thank you so very much for including me, @makeitup305 !  This is sooo sweet! ❤️ 

@makeitup305 Thank you!  You’re such a sweetie!  

@makeitup305  thank you!! You are BIC friend goals! Seriously, you never have a bad thing to say about anyone!

😍 Thank you, @makeitup305 😘

Awww thank you @makeitup305

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • AF6A5DE1-269F-4B5C-BEAC-C23205035826.gif
  • EF773A12-FF05-4128-813B-F445CEEF0521.gif
  • EC7479A4-5470-4AD0-A5DB-E1AD6F2A43B9.gif
  • original
  • 97C2A7B0-818F-446E-8EC6-FD26438A12D9.gif