Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC School Superlatives

I tried to search and don't think I've seen this. As the school year is ending, I'm reminded of choosing superlatives for classmates. I think this would be an awesome way to spread a little love. Especially after seeing @SportyGirly125 mention a poster was being mean/rude, it seems like a good time to share some kind words.

I'll add a few to start us off. You may want to tag more than one person for a superlative. No rules except be kind!

Re: BIC School Superlatives

@ZombieMetroAnt  lol itโ€™s ok, given how BIC has been so glitchy lately, itโ€™s easy to understand. Glad to hear from you! I tagged you in my Sephoria post btw. I hope Iโ€™m able to see you at Sephoria this year! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Awwww Thank you so much, @gonerogue !  I am truly honored to make your list and to share an award with the ever-spirited @ZombieMetroAnt and @Mcakes !!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@Tamara76  you are all amazing exemplars of true BIC Bosses in my eyes โค๏ธ

@gonerogue thanks doll

Thanks @gonerogue! It's always so frustrating when you can't tag someone.

Apparently I tagged too many people so here is my round 2 for my original post:

Best at updating with new releases@Mochapj  Veronika (unable to tag) ๐Ÿ˜ž

Best group organizers: @ZombieMetroAnt Mcakes (unable to tag) ๐Ÿ˜ž

Best Sephora spirit: @KatieBT@BrendaBT@AlexaBT

Thank you for tagging me, @Sunnysmom! I love chatting with you, @blackkitty2014, and @Mochapj about Tom Ford and Chanel!  ๐Ÿ’—

I want to thank @Tamara76 , @tsavorite , @yankeefaithful , @sister13  , @itsfi , and @melissapurple22 , and @bakeamuffin for spreading kindness on BIC...

Awwww you are such a sweetie, @curlychiquita !  Thank you so much for always spreading kindness, too! โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ a million times @curlychiquita ! Appreciate you so much! ๐Ÿ’‹

Thank you @curlychiquita  I truly believe that you  Receive what you put out in the world. ๐Ÿ’œ I love being a part of the BIC community and being able to share my love of makeup with all of you which makes me happy which I think shows. I am so bad at these list because I feel there are to many people to point out.  So thank you to all of you for being a wonderful part of this community!!! 

Thank you, @curlychiquita , you are being far too nice!  No one spreads kindness on BIC more than you do!  You are a kindness ringleader!

...I also want to thank @lmaster , @SportyGirly125 , @ShortErica , @WinglessOne, @RGbrown , and @Blackwhiskey for inspiring us with beautiful looks; for @Ispend2much6 for helping me find CT lipstick deals; and for @pocketvenus for helping me decipher perfumes.

Thank you all for being BIC friends!

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹

@curlychiquita, aw it's my pleasure ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ฎ

@curlychiquita aww thank you!!!!

You're so sweet @curlychiquita! Thanks!

@curlychiquita    Aaaww, you are so sweet- and the first person to thank me for enabling them!

@curlychiquita awwwww youre the best ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜

BIC School Superlatives

@Ispend2much6 great teacher in so many ways

@lmaster   Goodness; you are making me cry!  Same to you.  You reminded me of a very gentle, effective way to help my kids reach their goals.

@Ispend2much6 awwwww I love that we can encourage each other and share moments in our journey of life ๐Ÿ˜˜

BIC School Superlatives

@darlyndar best shoes ever! @jozkid best holiday decor @WinglessOne best lips and hidden talent of artwork @ather awesome military Mama, @SportyGirly125 super sweet and knowledgeable@RGbrown awesome lippie collection and great advice on skincare ingredients @keana1 best mushroom lover ๐Ÿ˜‰ @makeitup305 gorgeous blend with her eyelooks @Anonymous such a sweet soul
10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • AF6A5DE1-269F-4B5C-BEAC-C23205035826.gif
  • EF773A12-FF05-4128-813B-F445CEEF0521.gif
  • EC7479A4-5470-4AD0-A5DB-E1AD6F2A43B9.gif
  • original
  • 97C2A7B0-818F-446E-8EC6-FD26438A12D9.gif
  • Perfumer-With-Girl-89455
testing