Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC School Superlatives

I tried to search and don't think I've seen this. As the school year is ending, I'm reminded of choosing superlatives for classmates. I think this would be an awesome way to spread a little love. Especially after seeing @SportyGirly125 mention a poster was being mean/rude, it seems like a good time to share some kind words.

I'll add a few to start us off. You may want to tag more than one person for a superlative. No rules except be kind!

Re: BIC School Superlatives

@makeitup305 awwwww how sweet 😘

Sleuthing goals: @veronika23 and @Mochapj - thanks for keeping the product releases up to date.

And to the @TeamBIC , mods and the rest of the BIC thanks for keeping this a kind and loving corner of the internet!

@SportyGirly125Thank you for the shout out! Your patient, friendly presence is always appreciated on BIC ❤️ (Plus I always agree with your advice!)

I'd like to add a note of appreciation to BIC members who offer great fragrance advice here. We are very lucky to have @Vmaster who is just encyclopedic when it comes to fragrance information, and @Mochapj who always helps keep us in the know with cool new releases 🙂 And of course, everyone who comes to share their love of good smells and beauty! <333

Also, a special thank you to all the BIC members I've had private exchanges with on the board, especially when responding to concerns I've had, and who have extended their kindness and consideration to me and others here in so many ways. There are many members I have in mind and you all keep this place the special, magical internet unicorn that it is.

Finally, heartfelt thanks to the moderating team for hosting and running BIC. I am sure there is so much work going on behind the scenes that we never see but it is still appreciated!

THANK YOU ALL! ❤️

Oh, if I don't respond to an @, I must apologize, but my notifications are currently all gone!!

original

@pocketvenus Thank you so much. 

I know everyone's seen these gifs before, but I'm feelin' all the feels and these just feel right. 💕EC7479A4-5470-4AD0-A5DB-E1AD6F2A43B9.gif

EF773A12-FF05-4128-813B-F445CEEF0521.gif

This whole thread is like a big hug for the soul @Shosh85 ! I just love seeing women supporting each other. I’m not supper creative with these things but I’m working on some.... 

@veronika23 and @ZombieMetroAnt: The most generous and creative. Both of you give the most amazing Unicorn Mail I have ever seen and put so much thought into it. You both have the most fun, entertaining and creative threads – every single thread by you two have all been so awesome and unique! Thanks you two, for bringing such fun and flare to the BIC! 😘🙌

Awwww I could not agree with you more about @ZombieMetroAnt and @veronika23 !!!!    @Shosh85 

@ShortErica this is an AWESOME thread--you really nail it with being creative and sparking conversation.

I just read through this entire thread and it was so much fun seeing all of you who are so active in the BIC and agreeing with everything that was said because you are an amazing group of ladies!

@veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt --you're ALWAYS in the know! 

@sonnydee @Tamara76 @mezzotown88 @Lazybeautybeast - totally enjoy seeing your amazing hauls.  

@faeriegirl @bakeamuffin @SportyGirly125 --you ladies are always so sweet and kind to everyone and always have something positive to say.

Thank you so very much, @CookieGirl1 !  You are always so sweet! ❤️ 

Thanks @CookieGirl1! If only I got this notification when you posted it. Haha. I had a lot of posts to catch up on and it's been so fun reading yours and everyone else's kind words. 🙂

Thank you @CookieGirl1!❤️

@CookieGirl1 Thank you. 

@darlyndar @itsfi @RGbrown @quspork @heartsmyface --y'all are so knowledgeable about makeup and skincare and I look to you for the best and most trustworthy reviews and suggestions.

@gonerogue @lmaster @WinglessOne @twilightnicky  --I totally enjoy the looks that you post and you're all absolutely beautiful!

@CookieGirl1 Thank you.  I like to think we all try hard to give fellow BICers useful information when it comes to products.  It’s all a big give and take:) 

@CookieGirl1  thank you, friend! I appreciate you appreciating my looks 🙂

Thank you so much, @CookieGirl1 ! I definitely feel I’ve learned so much from all of you as well. Especially @RGbrown. She’s so detailed when it comes to breaking down skincare while I definitely break things down into Layman’s terms. Lol ❤️❤️❤️

That's so sweet of you, @CookieGirl1. I've learned so much in my years here and love talking beauty with all the amazing people in our little community! 

So sweet @CookieGirl1 😘

@Shosh85 @eshoe definitely MaskMasters!  Love following you both on the Mask of the Week thread.

@TeamBIC for making this a great place for all of us 🙂

There are obviously more of you that I absolutely love (but I'd be here all night if I went through my entire "following" list, lol) and I want to thank each of you for being pillars in the community but more than that--for being people that I would be honored to have as friends in "real life".  Love you girls 🙂

@CookieGirl1 ♥️♥️♥️♥️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • AF6A5DE1-269F-4B5C-BEAC-C23205035826.gif
  • EF773A12-FF05-4128-813B-F445CEEF0521.gif
  • EC7479A4-5470-4AD0-A5DB-E1AD6F2A43B9.gif
  • original
  • 97C2A7B0-818F-446E-8EC6-FD26438A12D9.gif
  • Perfumer-With-Girl-89455
testing