Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC School Superlatives

I tried to search and don't think I've seen this. As the school year is ending, I'm reminded of choosing superlatives for classmates. I think this would be an awesome way to spread a little love. Especially after seeing @SportyGirly125 mention a poster was being mean/rude, it seems like a good time to share some kind words.

I'll add a few to start us off. You may want to tag more than one person for a superlative. No rules except be kind!

Re: BIC School Superlatives

This is so true. I feel like I’d love being friends with an every member here in real life just as much as internet life @CookieGirl1 . You hit the nail on the head! 

@missjeanie I couldn’t agree more. Hugs to all 

@CookieGirl1  You are SO sweet! I have loved seeing you on the masking thread! I also still remember when you posted your empty container of ice cream on the empties thread – that definitely made me giggle! 😂😊

I'm so disappointed I missed that @Shosh85. That would definitely help my empties count. @CookieGirl1 has the right idea about which products need emptied. 😁

@ShortErica @Shosh85 Clearly I like to prioritize, lol. 

You have such a kind soul @CookieGirl1, I am stil just so happy for you to win that skin care 💗 - how much fun!

Thanks, @eshoe :).

Awww Thank you so much, @byme4u !  This is so cute! ❤️

Love this @byme4u , you rock the creativity!

@byme4u awww thank you. 

Yes, @byme4u - cheers to all here!

Thanks @byme4u!

😊🙌🏼 love this place @byme4u!

Me too, @eshoe! 😍🥰😘

@sonnydee The best personality and most helpful with swatches! 

@byme4u The funniest and most creative comments!

@fieldsofclover The most intelligent and the most thoughtful. The most organized 

You were the first person to really befriend me here and the first to participate in my thread! Thanks for throwing me a bone 😉🦴  Your organization and great pictures always soothed and satisfied my OCD's!

@RGbrown The most informative and most intelligent! I have learned a lot from you and I appreciate you sharing your knowledge!

The most creative makeup looks. I love how you're always willing to try new things 

@keana1 The sweetheart and scientist! I love how you're always willing to help others and offer advice and always so understanding! 

You have the most creative and amazing mask ideas and mixes! I love reading about your new experiments!

@heartsmyface: The most outgoing and fun! I have a strong feeling you'd be very fun to hang out with!

@missjeanie The most fun to have a conversation with! The most hardworking and determined! You do such a great job balancing your busy life and still maintaining a positive attitude!

@scott1201 The most humorous! I really love reading yours reviews/posts, you are always so entertaining and funny!

@Shosh85  Hahaha,  uh oh!   Who talked? Did they mention closet pancakes or sidewalk glitter?   😇.   I am innocent and it’s all a lie!  

I would love to hang out with you to find out!  Thank you for the fun assumption!  

Closet Pancakes and sidewalk glitter.... those do sound like fun @heartsmyface !!  My goal this week is now to glitter a sidewalk!

@missjeanie If you lay down the glitter I will roll in it.  😉 

@heartsmyface  Closet pancakes and sidewalk glitter?! You are most definitely my soulmate! Haha! 😂

@Shosh85😂 so good to have found my people!! People to eat hangover pancakes with in a closet without judgement are hard to come by:). 

Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • AF6A5DE1-269F-4B5C-BEAC-C23205035826.gif
  • EF773A12-FF05-4128-813B-F445CEEF0521.gif
  • EC7479A4-5470-4AD0-A5DB-E1AD6F2A43B9.gif
  • original
  • 97C2A7B0-818F-446E-8EC6-FD26438A12D9.gif
  • Perfumer-With-Girl-89455
testing