Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

BIC School Superlatives

I tried to search and don't think I've seen this. As the school year is ending, I'm reminded of choosing superlatives for classmates. I think this would be an awesome way to spread a little love. Especially after seeing @SportyGirly125 mention a poster was being mean/rude, it seems like a good time to share some kind words.

I'll add a few to start us off. You may want to tag more than one person for a superlative. No rules except be kind!

Re: BIC School Superlatives

@eshoe The bad thing about getting the trunk is now I’m running out of everything at once😬

Oh yikes @faeriegirl 😳

@eshoe 😘

Oh how fun!  Let’s see, round one.... 

Most likely to be able to recommend a chicken wing resistant lipstick - @NotCrocker 

Most likely to lure you back to their pad with warm smiles and big hugs - @ZombieMetroAnt 

Most likely to give you excellent science information on inner beauty and fitness - @ClassicallyFab 

@heartsmyface I take much pride in this designation. Thank you for recognizing and celebrating my strengths!

Ohhh I love this thread! This is so sweet!

@ShortErica Best thread ideas!!

Thanks @missjeanie!

THANK YOU @ShortErica !!!  I love seeing so much love amongst women on BIC and it's flowing tonight! 

Absolutely this thread is amazing❤️

@heartsmyface- Best hair color❤️

@faeriegirl  Awwww thank you!   I’m touched (though confession- I just made an appointment to change my color for next week😂). 💖💖💖💖💖💖

I’m gonna guess...ultramarine or eggplant @heartsmyface 😘 love your hair 💗

@eshoe It’s a surprise!  (I haven’t pinned down my exact shade yet and may even change my mind in the chair;) ) 

@heartsmyface we can't wait for the reveal

@faeriegirl @heartsmyface This is so true!  I remember when I first joined BT way back when I always thought your hair was fabulous! 

@missjeanie Thanks!  Ha, what’s a natural brunette who looooooves bright colors and has extremely hooded eyes to do?  😅

@faeriegirl @heartsmyface  I second this!!!💗

ETA:  Hearts is also the most likely person for me to Facetime from the ladies room when I find myself in a socially awkward situation - And she’ll never judge, which makes me love her even more!!!😂😂😂

Omg, hahaha😜 I mean, anytime!!!! It’s essentially girl code to go with your friends to the washroom isn’t it?  Not physically being there is no excuse!!!  @Tamara76 ;);).  💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

@Tamara76 @heartsmyface I feel like there's a great story here..... but even without knowing it, it makes me love you both!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • AF6A5DE1-269F-4B5C-BEAC-C23205035826.gif
  • EF773A12-FF05-4128-813B-F445CEEF0521.gif
  • EC7479A4-5470-4AD0-A5DB-E1AD6F2A43B9.gif
  • original
  • 97C2A7B0-818F-446E-8EC6-FD26438A12D9.gif
  • Perfumer-With-Girl-89455
testing