Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

B*TCH IT OUT

OK ladies sooooooooooo..........as the title says b*tch it out. Sometimes weird, annoying or just plain stupid things happen in our life. I know it might sound bad or mean to say, but I would love to hear about your experience/s..........its always fun reading about it when it didnt happen to you right?? Smiley Wink (I know terrible hehe) Anyhow anything goes, so lets hear it....What happened to you, or what did you see that just dumb founded you today??

Normally I get a coffee everyday of the week in the morning at my local coffee dr through...My normal coffee girl (who i adore and is the sweetest person ever!) knows my order and has it made b4 I even get to the window.....so I guess I am a little spoiled that way. BUT.........today however I went to get a coffee, and told the girl (who I have never seen there b4) exactly what I wanted...This is what I ordered: Iced mocha with half chocolate milk and half fat free milk (its called a skinny mocha at Dutch Bros). Anyways, half way through she came back to the window and asked if I wanted chocolate syrup added to my drink....I replied no thankyou and repeated that I only want Half FF milk and half Choc milk with the espresso. After she finally finished making it, she handed it to me with the coffee dripping off the lid (which got all over me and my clothes Woman Sad) and it had what looked to be chocolate syrup stuck to the inside of the cup. SOOOOOO I asked her "did you put chocolate syrup in this?" she replied yes and I repeated that I never asked for that and made it clear I didnt want it when she asked me...uuuhhhgggggg She offered to re make the drink, but I said no thankyou because it took so long  the first time and frankly I didnt want to take my chances getting it screwed up for the second time! Usually I look forward to my coffee lol but after leaving there I was more annoyed than if I woulda just completely skipped my coffee.

FYI ladies yes I am PMSing, but if you were there you would totally understand how difficult this simple order was lol

I have worked in CS my fair share and do have sympathy for those that do!!!! Im not ignorant or stuck up, I was just having a moment and needed a coffee.....obviously the coffee was wayyyyyyy too sweet and the ordering process wasnt any better hahahahaha OK I feel a bit better now. LOL LOL LOL Smiley Tongue

Thanks for listening ladies, you rock!!!!!! <3

Re: B*TCH IT OUT

I went to a job interview for a makeup counter girl and a man and woman interviewed me.  I thought he was an old pervert he kept staring at my **bleep**, then I tugged at my pocket to see if my pants were zipped, nope.  I had to wait until we all walked out to zip, but I got the job.    

RE: corrin99

OMG I have had a similar experience with the zipper thing!!! How embarrassing Smiley Wink But on a positive not, Congrats on getting the job!! yaaaayyyyyy Smiley Happy

By bf's mom is so not sweet but I broke down and told her about the trouble my family has been having and was on the brink of tears and she said she felt sorry for me, which wasn't the wording I was looking for.  But I got over it and thought she'd try to be nicer to me, na.  We got home and I noticed my coat that my bf bought me last year is ripping at the seams.  And I told her that I must have put on a few and she is a little bigger than I am, so I thought and even if I am as big I don't want to know.  She says "oh if you are gonna throw it away I'll take it"  in a way that suggests I'm way bigger than her!  And the funny thing is I don't know if she even thinks/cares that it was offensive.

RE:corrin99

OMG cant stand people like that...Especially since its your BF's mom...uuhhhggggg How awkward feeling to say the least!

Highlighted

So on Friday Night on my way home I was stuck in Traffic for hours...been going no more than 10 mph on the highway where the max speed limit is 70 and halfway there my car just STOPPED. The check engine light came on, it went 2-3 mph for a few seconds and then it stopped in the middle lane. I freaked out. I put on the lights to let everyone know that I was in trouble and told everyone to go around me until I could figure out how to start my car back up again. People were yelling, cussing at me and giving me the middle finger! My car was full of gas so I dont know what the deal was. This dumb **bleep** 18 wheeler was honking at me bc no one is letting him pass to another lane and he cant fly over me and instead of giving me space he decides to glue himself to my car and try to "push" me forward. I was pissed! Luckily I drive a jeep and have a spare tire on the outside on the backside of the car so him gluing himself to me didnt cause any damage. 2 or 3 min later I am finally able to start my car, and I moved over to the right lane and got off the highway so that in case my car stops again that I dont find myself in a similar situation. I made an appointment at the dealer and Im scared bc I know its going to cost me money that I dont have and I need my car bc school is an hour and a half away.

sephoramusthave: OMG I am so sorry that happened to you!! Gosh car troubles are the wroste!! Maybe it will be something more minor than you think....I hope its nothing big! GL getting it fixed soon.................As for the people honking and cussing at you, shame on them! You would think they might stop to ask if you need help instead of acting like idiots! GOSH arent humans great sometimes lol  Smiley Wink

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors