Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Anyone still playing Pokémon Go?

I came across this trainer while tearing down a gym. That trainer name!!!!

Re: Anyone still playing Pokémon Go?

My mom and dad play together - though my aunt (mom's twin) gets mad when they do it while at the dinner table sitting across from her. 😛 Sometimes it's the adults who need to put their devices in the basket before they are at the table for a meal with others! 😉

Initially my mom got into it as a way to interact with my brother's oldest son, but my dad plays multiplayer computer games online (Call of duty type stuff) and she got him into Pokemon Go as something they can play together which I think is super sweet that they do this after 50 years of marriage as of September 2018.

RE: Anyone still playing Pokémon Go?

Haha I wonder if they are on BIC 😛 I wish my account didn't get reset, that was disheartening and made me quit.

RE: Re: Anyone still playing Pokémon Go?

Your Pokemon Go account got reset?

That is awesome! I was just thinking the other day I should revive my old PoGo thread. I still play! I love this new gifting thing.

RE: Re: Anyone still playing Pokémon Go?

Same! I love the gifting and raiding. In my neighborhood, there is a very active raid group (organized via Discord). I’ve made a bunch of new friends. It’s a delight to see them on a regular basis, and we support each other (hospital visits, provide encouragement through tough times, etc). We’re all in our 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s, which is a tough age to make new friends. So, we all appreciate each other and the opportunity we have to make new friends at our age.

Re: RE: Re: Anyone still playing Pokémon Go?

@SheWhoSkis That is awesome! I'm stuck in a rural area with no gyms or pokestops. In the town closest to me there is a raid group I used to be active in. But I don't care for the selfishness or attitudes of some of the players so I don't raid much anymore. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
testing