Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Anyone play any good games recently?

I keep getting sucked back into WoW and the Sims, and of course the franchise that stole my heart...The Elder Scrolls. So has anyone played something interesting and not a giant grind fest?

Re: Anyone play any good games recently?

Hi @MelM1993,

If you haven't already played any, I'd recommend look into BioWare - especially the original Mass Effect trilogy and Dragon Age. Some aspects of the mechanics and graphics for the older games aren't amazing by today's standards, but the stories and games are still great. 

I played through a couple of Tell Tale games recently which were good (Batman and The Wolf Among Us) but I'm still going through Skyrim right now so I haven't played anything new recently.

I should really finish dragon age Inquisition and actuall...

I should really finish dragon age Inquisition and actually play mass effect. I mean I have them, I just haven't played them

Re: Anyone play any good games recently?

I mean, probably heard it 1000x but overwatch (!!!) it's amazing. Other than that, everything i enjoy is a grind fest. Lots of great games coming out by year end

I played overwatch for a while and got pretty good at it,...

I played overwatch for a while and got pretty good at it, but then they added Doomfist and Moira and I just kinda fizzled out.

Re: I played overwatch for a while and got pretty good at it,...

true, a lot of people get sick of it, I personally hate playing doomfist, but the new character brigette is a competitive game changer. Other recommendations, all time favourites, borderlands series, bulletstorm, far cry series, and skyrim, obviously.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing