Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
Highlighted

Amazed!

I am so happy, okay well as we know we all love free things, this morning i decided on splurging for the lancome dreamtone dark spot corrector, so i went to buy it from sephora and thought i should look around and see if maybe macys or 

nordstrom has it cheaper, well they didnt but they had amazing GWP's, 

Macys has a full size lipstick, full size bronzer, and a full sized eyeliner with $25.00 of lancome.

Nordstrom has two diff sets depending on what you like for colors, 

its for $35.00 of lancome merch, but it is an AMAZING DEAL, i calculated the value around 70, 80 bucks including the bag, which looks big.

the promo for the grey one is COOL

promo for purple is WARM

i thought i should share this with you guys Smiley Happy

Re: Amazed!

do you know if these are online only, or available in store as well?

I've received similar GWPs from Lancome in store before, so it is likely this will be instore as well.

thanks ladies! <3

They're available in stores as well, but I'd check availabilities as stores tend to get limited stock Smiley Happy

I have seen the Nordstrom one in store.

i truthfully don't know, i saw an option where you can buy the stuff, add the promo and do in store pickup? so they probably do have them in store i'm sure...i mean i love the Cool one, i wanted to order online just in case the store didnt have that one

The bag is really nice! I picked up the warm set, because those eyeshadows pretty much called out to me Smiley Happy

.....and just like that, now I HAVE to get this all of a sudden! Smiley Very Happy

You are so funny!

22 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • 09-27-13-placement-02-cid081213508-lancome-gift-7-adam-16fdacb3-f5f7-493e-a07e-a23601378f4a-fil-file.jpg