Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Am I The Only One Who Prefers To Put On Makeup At The Bathroom Mirror?

I love vanities i think they are so cute, some of you have some great ones, but for me my bathroom mirror and sink is my makeup vanity, lol  anybody else?

Re: Am I The Only One Who Prefers To Put On Makeup At The Bathroom Mirror?

I'm the same way! There's just something so comforting about putting makeup on in the bathroom over my sink while listening to music that is so comforting. Plus I'm able to do other things while putting on my face (like brushing my teeth while my foundation dries) or applying body butter while my curls set.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Yes it is very comforting because it "me" time, nobody's coming in and out bothering me like they do when i'm in my bedroom. lol

I do my makeup in my bedroom at my dresser that I turned into a vanity. It has the biggest mirror ever and a small magnified lighted mirror. Plus, I have a couple of very bright lights directly above the dresser. I prefer to stand while I do my makeup and this dresser is the perfect height for me. The bathrooms in my home have no windows so there is zero natural light. I find that when I do makeup in there that I am too heavy handed and when I go into natural light that my makeup doesn't look as a good as it did in the bathroom. 

I've kinda made the upstairs living room into a little makeup station. I have a 2 sided makeup mirror on the coffee table, my makeup organizer next to that, my brushes next to that, and I get to sit and do my face in front of the TV.

I'm working on turning a corner of the master bedroom into a little vanity/office/meditation station, a "me-happy place" if you will. I have an Ikea Alex 6-drawer that I like because the drawers are shallow and I can pull them out and see everything, so I put my makeup in there, and next to it is a small desk with tall lights on either side and a mirror (actually not yet but soon). I'll post here when it's all set up. I like having a place to sit, and usually I'm running back and forth to select different makeup things.

i love putting my make up on in the bathroom mirror..esp with the bright lights. i put myself up on the counter lol ... best way to do it and to see everything I'm applying on my face Smiley Happy

yes it only works if you have a counter top, if you have one of those pedestal  sinks you're better off buying a vanity.

I like the bathroom mirror because it has a little lip that I can anchor my elbow on and I have a tremor so that anchoring is very important.

49 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • DSC_0134.jpg