Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

All the random semi-relevant questions I'm curious about

I don't know which category to put them in so I'm just putting them here, consider it as a form of random/fun quiz.

1. When do you exercise? morning or night? I've heard it's bad at night but that's when I have time...
  2. Do you wear gloves for household chores? I usually don't and my manicures are always ruined afterward, so I wonder if I should maybe start wearing gloves...
  3. Do you wear overnight mask/treatment? I don't mean the kind that's like a moisturizer, but things like hair mask or facial mask that have a possibility of smearing on your pillow case, how do you do that without waking up with hair mask on your face?
  4. What do you use with body scrubs? your bare hand? because by the time I get through half of my body, my palms/hands start to get...*too* polished and hurts/is a bit sensitive. Do you use a glove on your hand? puffs? towel? with the scrub
  5. Do you use any body toning products, or stuff for cellulites/stretch marks? what do you use and do they work? do they stop working after you use them (if yes, then there's really not much point, no?)?

Re: All the random semi-relevant questions I'm curious about

1 afternoon then I take a nap

2 no gloves! They make my hands feel icky. 

3 no mask just an overnight moisturizer. Right now I'm using Algenist

4 I have a great sea sponge I use. 

5 queen Helena cocoa butter is the best stuff ever. I have been using it forever and its never stopped working for me

1.) Umm, does chasing after my 1 year old count as exercise?

2.) No...I make my own cleaning solution to stay away from all the chemicals and I think the gloves would just feel gross on my hands

3.) I rarely wear one, but if I do I put a towel over the pillowcase.

4.) Yep, with my bare hand.

5.) Used them 10+ years ago in high school, I thought they felt cool (they had a cooling effect) but I never noticed any actual toning or cellulite change.

Highlighted

1. I don't have a set exercise routine, but I'm outside often. I love exercising with the Wii. Just Dance is definitely a work out! Hiking up and down the steps on campus can be quite a workout, too.

2. No. However, I may need the long yellow gloves next time I have to give a cat a bath lol.

3. Nope.

4. Bare hands. I don't know much about scrubs lol.

5. I use an after tanning lotion that is supposed to keep skin tone and whatnot. I just think it smells amazing lol.

1. I usually workout in the afternoons/early evenings. I've heard that it's bad to workout at night too, but I've broken that rule dozens of times.

2. I don't wear gloves for household chores, I just find them to be more of a hassle over everything else.

3. I don't really care for overnight masks if I'm laying down? Haha but if I'm on an airplane they're great!

4. I usually just use my hands with a body scrub. But then again I only use the scrub on my legs rather than my entire body so my hands don't really get sensitive.

5. I don't use toning products, but I hear that most work when paired with exercise and healthy eating.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • lalalalala.jpeg
  • longboarding.jpg
  • original.jpg
  • funny-pictures-cat-has-portal-malfunction.jpg