Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

40% off for VIB Rouge???

Muahaha just kidding 😉 But now that I have your attention, I'm here to let you all know that today is my last day at Sephora.. 

It's been a fun 5 years, (2 of them I've spent here with you guys.) but the time has come to try new things and keep growing.  I've really enjoyed my time here and I'll miss you guys! You've kept the job... interesting. haha Just kidding, you know I love you.  If another guy replaces me you have to promise me you'll give him a hard time until he proves himself worthy.  ←~(o `▽´ )oΨ

Thank you for the heart parties and thank you for the warm welcome when I first started, I'll never forget it!! I was super nervous but you guys welcomed me with open arms and I felt comfortable right away.  

Maybe we'll meet again someday!!!! 

ヾ(*^▽゚) byebye!!

Re: 40% off for VIB Rouge???

I'm so sad I didn't get to see you off! 

You were definitely one of the best and I hope you come around to see this later.

Lots of love!!! Good luck!

Ahhh I saw it late, it's a bit sad to see our lovely MODs  leaving. First Diana and now You but I am happy you are advancing in your career ... Good luck Kevin 🙂

WUT!? First I read that Diana is gone and now you Kevin?!??!?! :'( :'( :'( :'( T____T

Thanks for all your help over the past coule of years Kevin. (Has it really been two years already?!)

Good luck with everything. You will be missed. ❤️

xoxox

I'm sure it is too late for you to see this but I honestly had no idea this section of beauty talk even existed.  Just wanted to say thank you for your help when I had an issue with a local store.  I imagine you get a lot of complaints to deal with and that probably is the least gratifying part of the job but I sincerely appreciated it.

WHAT?!?!?!! DANG IT, KEVIN!

First Diana and now you too?!?!??! 

Listen, if another guy replaces you, there's one thing I know that can't be replaced, your fabulous hair!!!!!!!!  

I wish you well in the next step of your career journey....now....obligatory LEE PACE GIFS!!!!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you fro all that you have done for us in the last 2 years we have greatly enjoyed your support and help and friendship!!! Good luck with everything in the future!!! We will miss you!!!

Nooooooooo! How the heck did I miss this? Best of luck Kevin! We'll miss you 😞

Anonymous Insider

Good luck in all your endeavors.

I remember your first night here. what fun.

Take care of the hair.

Best of luck on your next big adventure Kevin! Hope your work is always fun and your always fabulous 😉 ❤️

Kevin! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 😞

Cheers copy7.jpg

candyvan copy1.jpg

whack copy.jpg

Who is going to whack-a-mole the kitchen spam and let me put their face on things?! 😮

[hugs killah and sparklez] Be strong!  We'll keep the memories of all the good times.

kevin is part of the occ (original cheers crew) he can't leave us!!!

killahbabe!!! this calls for cheers andddd the candy van!!! STAT!

Thanks for all the great advice over the years and I wish you all the best in your next adventures.  Your sense of humour will be missed! BTW regarding that teaser of a topic header, - painful. You just had to build my hopes up just to tear me down and on top of the news that you are leaving too.  😞

Best of life to you Kevin!

Adios Kevin, best of luck in whatever it is you're off to do!!!

Has it really been two years?  When i read you were leaving, I thought to myself wow, that was quick, he just got here...but two years ?  Thank you for refereeing for two long years!!!

Thanks for all your help!!  And good luck with whatever else you've decided to do.

Bye Kevin!  You were a good mod 🙂

Thanks for all the awesome Kevin, we'll all miss you!

Aww, goodbye Kevin! You've been a wonderful mod! All the best!

61 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • upload_721090384390125279.jpg
  • upload_4670831863452707108.jpg
  • upload_9198153692110288645.jpg
  • wedding-cake-made-of-sweets-nice.jpg
  • upload_8766244081385438952.gif
  • upload_1075341142114354344.gif
  • goodbyegoodluck.jpg
  • tumblr_my61wdbAsy1s5muieo1_500.gif
  • tumblr_static_94345_1227558458035_500_281.jpg