Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

~*~ 1000 Hearts Party for tenngal ~*~

I've read tenngal's Sephora product reviews for years before BeautyTalk got created, and it was so exciting to finally interact with her on this board and to see all the great advices she dispenses. 1000 hearts is pretty monumental. Congrats, tenngal!  😄

*hangs streamers and passes out party hats* 😉

Re: ~*~ 1000 Hearts Party for tenngal ~*~

Congrats to you!!! I love reading your posts!!

As I was reading another topic (your stress reliever or something), I can tell that reading all of you helps me getting through some rough days at work sometimes (I'm an high school teacher!!)

So keep doing your great job Smiley Very Happy

I just wanted to post again to say thank you to all of you who joined in my "1000 Hearts Party" that officegal was nice enough to start.  Each of you taking the time to write me a post means so much to me and I truly appreciate each and every one of you!  🙂

I can't believe I missed this thread - THANK YOU tenngal for all the time and dedication you have put into BT ❤️

Thank you for dedicating yourself to us and recommending more than one product when we ask for help! You're the best! Party on girls!!!!

Robot HappySmiley Very HappyCongratulations!! Woman Very Happy

one thousand hearts is a lot of beauty talk love!!!!

Congrats Tenngal!

Oh my gosh thats awesome! I have to personally say thank you for all the awesome advice you have given to me through Beauty Talk, you always answer my questions and you always give me such awesome advice. Thanks again and congrats... 1,000 hearts is pretty amazing! 

She's always so helpful. She deserves every Heart she has

Congratulations tenngal! Over 1,000 of your posts have been appreciated by others - that's huge! We're all celebrating for you here at Sephora HQ. Smiley Very Happy

XO,
Olivia

oliviabt wrote:

Congratulations tenngal! Over 1,000 of your posts have been appreciated by others - that's huge! We're all celebrating for you here at Sephora HQ. Smiley Very Happy

I vote to give tenngal a perk of her very own for her fabulous advice, dedication and generosity! She is a MAJOR reason why this site is so great!

Congrats @tenngal!

Thasts so cool!

You really do give out amazing advice that has helped countless women! So thank you for taking the time to help all of us. 

You're awesome!

xoxo

Congratulations tenngal!

We appreciate you taking the time to give us all great advice. I can't even imagine how many hours you must put into it! I've gotten a lot of really helpful tips from reading your replies and reviews.

Thanks 🙂

I wanted to say thank you again to all of you for your thoughtfulness and kind words. Smiley Happy

I'm so addicted to makeup and skincare products that I am grateful that Beauty Talk has given me a way to make positive use of my addiction by trying my best to help others.  I think Beauty Talk is a fabulous community.  From you makeup lovers (that have posted on this thread) and other knowledgeable ladies on Beauty Talk, I have learned a lot, too.  So thank you to all of you, too, for the wonderful advice you give. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats tenngal!  Awesome!!!   We are all prettier people because of you Smiley Happy

That's quite an accomplishment!! Congratulations tenngal!

officegal really knows how to throw a party!  I truly appreciate you all sooooo much!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Lol... and I didn't even feed you all. *passes out imaginary cake slices* 😉

officegal wrote:

Lol... and I didn't even feed you all. *passes out imaginary cake slices* 😉

Mmmm.....cake.......Smiley Tongue

Huge congrats:) Can't tell you how many times your product suggestions have worked for me. Really deserve it!

You definitely deserve a party Tenngal!  You are by far the most dedicated among us!

28 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing