Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Omg @ZombieMetroAnt this is fantastic! And I am TOTALLY THAT mermaid! I feel like I got land legs just smack some love and sense into some people. Lol

Wet N Wild Goth-O-Graphic - limited edition - Their site Feb. 20th -  Other retailers Mar. 1st.

da5b67d2-f01c-4318-b6ca-ddf217e8712c-gothbox-826_v2.jpg

I donโ€™t really buy a lot of wet and wild but how cute!!!!  @veronika23

Yeah it's definitely cute @heartsmyface!

This set looks mystical and mermaidish to me.  Nothing Goth about it imo, maybe they thought that by adding a skull and calling it goth would make if "different."  Meh..

I don't really see the goth either @darkiceis.  Maybe if the colors were darker...

@veronika23 Nice! Iโ€™ll be needing all those highlighters ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah they look super pretty @trishavt!

So pretty! You and @ZombieMetroAnt basically need this whole set @veronika23 ๐Ÿ˜‰

I was planning on getting that set @Mcakes but I think I might just stick with the highlighters. I need to cut back somewhere ๐Ÿ˜„

Totally digging the skull highlighters, but sad they are killing the unicorns! ๐Ÿ˜ž

Unicorn Cosmetics - New 5 individual Unicorn brushes

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 8.50.34 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 8.50.43 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-16 at 8.50.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-16 at 8.50.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-16 at 8.51.05 AM.png

I have the original ones and although theyโ€™re pretty theyโ€™re not worth the price tag.  The brushes themselves are pretty basicly cut/shaped  so if youโ€™re used to high end brushes these wonโ€™t end up being your favorites. @veronika23

Thanks @heartsmyface! It's more for collection purposes. I'll wait until I see them on sale at Beauty Bay and maybe grab one or two ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 The larger brushes are ok, and with the move to copper ferrules, theyโ€™ll improve. I have The Royale collection. The smaller brushes are too short, and lack weight, so feel flimsy, but the fibers are decent. No, they arenโ€™t my favorite brushes, but they are cute, and fun to look at.

Thanks @ClassicallyFab ๐Ÿ™‚

1BF1E5CC-DC12-478F-BBE0-E6F942575156.jpeg

EC9FEBF9-AD6F-43D4-B5EB-6629AA5475D9.jpeg

CA66137E-C071-4DA3-8333-AED9D97EEDE4.jpeg

@veronika23 I just Happened to be washing my brushes when Iโ€™d seen your post, so here are some comparisons to other brushes, and close ups of the Royaleโ€™s ferrule and bristles (which were upgraded from the originals that @heartsmyface prob has). A couple were in my weekly rotation this week, so that says something. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pretty! Thanks for all the pics and info @ClassicallyFab ๐Ÿ™‚

They are well designed looking brushes and I like how they did the colored hairs being throughout the brush vs the colored hairs like on the Too Faced highlighter brush.  At the same time I feel like I would want to poke someone if I had these brushes lol ๐Ÿ˜„

Pretty brushes, I especially like the last two in the photos! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฆ„

They are pretty @angel7594! I might eventually grab one or two if they end up at Beauty Bay... hopefully on sale lol

8,519 Replies
testing