Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Even if I'm in Canada I'd like to know what you find out @Mcakes! ๐Ÿ™‚

I shall report back to you @veronika23 ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks @Mcakes๐Ÿ™‚

Ok @veronika23 so here's a mini Unicorn Tears update lol. I've been talking to every distributor I know and no one seems to have it in their portfolio! But I can order it online through Firebox. Maybe you can get it through there too?

Thanks @Mcakes ๐Ÿ™‚  Yeah  I saw it on firebox but I don't think customs lets in bottles of booze. hehehe... will have to find someone who's traveling to the UK ๐Ÿ˜„  Thanks for looking into it ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 oh yeah that's right! When I looked up the list of shipping restrictions to Canada alcohol was on there ๐Ÿ˜ž Lame!

@Mcakes I know so lame right... like honestly... why??? don't they want us to party ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

They're such party poopers @veronika23 ๐Ÿ˜› That's ok, you can party with me anytime ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Yay!

Funniest_Memes_ready-to-party-check_6728.jpg

What does it taste like? I always imagined unicorn tears tasting like cotton candy and bubble gum. 

@BrideSona found this in an Huff Post article:

"The liqueur, which is sadly only available in the UK, apparently tastes like oranges, berries and maple syrup with a hint of spice. It contains 40 percent alcohol, so be prepared to get a little saucy."

LOL, I want to get a little saucy with that unicorn gin! ๐Ÿ˜†

@michelleshops I feel like we'd both enjoy this โค๏ธ

Quick to the UK!  But seriously, do you have any UK family @Libellules?  Mine's all US based.  Darn their love of the USA! We need a gin smuggler! 

@michelleshops Actually, I do O.O

But I don't think they'd want to smuggle me gin. And they may judge me if I ask for it as a wedding present :x

How great would it be for someone to ask you what you're drinking, and you get to say Unicorn Tears lol

If I ever see this, it is coming home with me. ๐Ÿ˜†

Same! Why can't I just import this??? ๐Ÿ˜„

I keep finding more stuff at Plasticland! They even have some haunted skeleton unicorn stuff for Halloween! But this purse is so cute!

image.jpeg

Nice! Gotta go take a look ๐Ÿ™‚

Plasticland has so much cute unicorn and mermaid stuff!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And the best...a lil mermaid bib!

image.jpeg

8,519 Replies
testing