Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Awesome @Libellules!  Twinsies!!! ๐Ÿ™‚  Was debating about the Hudson too! Hope we will like them!

@veronika23 Hopefully! I do have a Rebecca Minkoff bag that I have stopped using (because it was too big/heavy, and I have neck/back/hip issues). But I had purchased it from TJ Max, and the quality of the bag is beautiful. Usually the quality of the bags available at outlets and other discount stores aren't as nice as the full line. So hopefully this one will be on par with that one ๐Ÿ™‚

@Libellules that's good to know! Thanks! Sorry for the health issues. ๐Ÿ˜ž I know how that goes...

This was a bit pricey for me but it's just so beautiful! I remember seeing that color years ago and wanted it but wouldn't have spent that cash... now at a discount it's a bit better! Not the first choice of bags I'd pick for my self (I like when it closes with a zipper and a bit bigger) but again that color!!!

Mr Rebates is 10% ! 

Ugh crap!  I never use them anymore because it's mostly US and I don't shop all that much at those stores... crap crap crap. I'm gonna cry lol. Thanks!

@veronika23 :((((( im so sorry I didn't think to tag you in the comment

@shimmerbait oh no worries on the tagging! It wouldn't have done much. I had purchased already ๐Ÿ˜‰  I just never think to check other sites because it's mostly US stores that I don't shop at.  Oh well.  I just love getting big amounts of cash back ๐Ÿ˜„

Smoko

c3JjL2h0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGZDNydGJrYzl5NzFmOHUuY2xvdWRmcm9udC5uZXQlMkZlNTVhNGM1OS1lMmQ2LTQyZGItOTljYy0zNGYwNjNhY2FlNjklMkZIQUxMT1dFRU4uanBnL3Jlc2l6ZS82NDB4NjQwPg==.jpg

Got a new job....

unicorn.JPG

No, I mean a new BAG 000.JPG

Haha that would be the best job ever!

I have been on an Etsy kick lately and got a cute mermaid necklace for my daughter's birthday from the SF Sea shop:

IMG_6197.JPG

I hope she is not reading this (shhhhh!).  ๐Ÿ™‚

Aw that's so cute!

So cute!  She's going to love it!

More mermaid and unicorn brushes from slmissglam... never heard of them

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 6.55.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-10-17 at 6.56.51 PM.png

so cuuuuuute!! ^_^

I seen this on IG the other day. I'm going after those shiny brushes on the bottom when they are released! ๐Ÿ˜„ Sooooo shiny! Hehe.

Lies!  All lies, I'm sure...Capture.JPG

uni.JPG

Description:

Spoiler
Unicorns think they're so great because they're all mysterious and magical, but they can be real jerks sometimes.This coloring book features eighteen examples of unicorns texting in theaters, farting in elevators, eating your leftovers, and generally acting like jerks.

Ha!! I bought that as part of a Christmas present for one of my friends last year. So awesome. I paired it with a bouquet of plush unicorns from ThinkGeek ๐Ÿ˜„

OMG lol I want this!

Coming in 2017 from Unicorn Lashes UK

Screen Shot 2016-10-13 at 6.56.42 PM.png

Hmm,  I haven't seen black unicorns.    ๐Ÿ™‚

8,519 Replies
testing