Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Absolutely adorable!

Cute! That turquoise unicorn is so cute ๐Ÿ˜„

@ZombieMetroAnt O.M.G.Cuteness Overload!!!

Awwwwww - That llama duster and that Etsy shop are too cute!   I love the narwhal and unicorn earrings/charms, but the baby dinosaurs slay me!

rawr!rawr!

OMG ZMA those little earrings are too cute!!! Off to go window shop ๐Ÿ™‚

Edit - I've been on the site for less than 5 minutes and I want EVERYTHING this shop sells :P. Rabbit hole indeed!

So, I posted the Galaxy doughnuts (I keep wanting to use donuts, but they call them doughnuts) a few days ago (in spoiler if you haven't seen them).

Now, I spotted these...more doughnuts fit for a mermaid!

I really need to get to Crumbs, so I will stop obsessing.

IMG_7584.PNG

Spoiler
IMG_7581.PNG

Randell wrote:
Hey @ElleElleG I just remembered....I took this pic for you! Look,they made your avatar into a giant Funko Pop! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Soooo I had to Google what that was exactly ๐Ÿ™ˆ LOL!  I love how each of the characters they have recreated are bobble heads ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Thanks for sharing @Randell !!!

@Randell The galaxy ones are beautiful ๐Ÿ˜

Hey @ElleElleG I just remembered....I took this pic for you! Look,they made your avatar into a giant Funko Pop! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Spoiler
IMG_7592.PNGIMG_7225.JPG

Has anyone here seen Charlie the Unicorn?

I love this kind of dry humor. ๐Ÿ˜„

Image result for charlie the unicorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY

@darkiceis  hahaha what the what... hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Fantasy palette by Love Luxe Beauty @shimmerbait

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 2.18.52 PM.png

@veronika23  I am so ready for this palette!!

@shimmerbait  I'm super curious to see what's in there ๐Ÿ˜„

Launch date on some mermaid brushes!  Sorry I can't recall who I was supposed to tag and can't find the post ๐Ÿ˜ž

@prettyinpa@Tamara76@ClassicallyFab

Mermaid Brush Set will launch this Sunday 7/23 at 11 AM Pacific Time! That's 1 PM CT and 2 PM EST!

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 8.33.30 AM.png

veronika23 wrote:

Launch date on some mermaid brushes!  Sorry I can't recall who I was supposed to tag and can't find the post ๐Ÿ˜ž

@prettyinpa@Tamara76@ClassicallyFab

Mermaid Brush Set will launch this Sunday 7/23 at 11 AM Pacific Time! That's 1 PM CT and 2 PM EST!

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 8.33.30 AM.png

OMG - Thanks for the tag!!!!  @veronika23

Wow- no restock. This is serrrious. ๐Ÿ™ƒ Thanks @veronika23. Btw, I cannot recall where you found that cool, oil slick jewelry box. They have some cool acrylic containers I'd like to get. Do you remember the brand name?

@Phew, @veronika23, thanks so much! That info so perfect. 

@ClassicallyFab  the rainbow trays were from Hay and the rainbow/oil slick boxes were from Lund London. A few places sell it... not sure which site I was on but that's the name ๐Ÿ™‚  Like if you google Lund London + oil slick you should get a few sites ๐Ÿ™‚

@lmi82 Thank you! I hope the Nails Inc isn't being discontinued! Formula X is being discontinued, right? I like the dry spray from Formula X, but since the brand is getting discontinued I'm on the hunt for another dry spray. 

Ah, that makes more sense! When I read your other post, I thought you were talking about Nails Inc. Yeah, Formula X has been discontinued. I never got around to trying their dry spray. It was on my wishlist, though. I've tried some different quick dry drops (Sephora by OPI and Deborah Lippmann) but wasn't too impressed. I'm still on the hunt for something that works well. Definitely, let us know if you find a dry spray that you like! @vegchililover78

8,519 Replies
testing