Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

That is so pretty @SportyGirly125! I need one!!!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Gearing up for pride ( mines not til May but itโ€™s darn cold here and I need some rainbows!) and just wanted to share my shoes with an appreciative audience Love these!!!! By Irregular ChoiceLove these!!!! By Irregular Choice

These are cute and soooo you @mermadelove !!!

@veronika23 vi canโ€™t wait to see them IRL!!! They are currently in transit from the NYC port. 

Actual photo of me waiting for them:865B7BAF-7D99-42C8-A7EE-D31BC746D1AB.gif

Hahahahaha! You will have to show us once you get them!!! @mermadelove 

@veronika23  lol I promise I will!!!! 

These shoes lured me in too! @mermadelove  do you head in to Boston or is there a western Mass pride you go to? Regardless, it would be really fun to meet up for Pride. You now have me dreaming of what to wear come spring.

@snoflakefaerie   I go in Western Mass! ( I tend to avoid big cities) although for a meet up....... ๐Ÿ˜

Speaking of what to wear for spring, Iโ€™ll be pairing one of these dresses with those shoes!!!!!! This one? Or......This one? Or......This one!This one!

Iโ€™m open to suggestions as to which one is a better option! LOL

@mermadelove I like the first one best!

Both are cute @mermadelove ! I kinda like the 2nd one best... I think. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@mermadelove Your shoes lured me into this thread. ๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ I like to browse Irregular Choiceโ€™s site once every 1 or 2 months, just to see the shoes. Yours are fantastic! 

@WinglessOne  I find their shoes truly remarkable. they are definitely all not my cup of tea, but I can appreciate them all!!!!

thank you for reminding me about this brand โค๏ธ

love your shoes!

@gingerleigh   You are welcome! Another brand that has supe cute shoes but at a Lowe price point is Hot Chocolate design. They arenโ€™t the same quality, though ( IC is OFF THE CHARTS AMAzinG) Hot Chocolate is good and cute. 

Thanks for the heads up about Hot Chocolate as well. I will have to do some intense trying-on with any shoes, I always do, since my feet are on the border between regular and wide, and the toebox can't be narrow for me unless I size up. Sigh

@mermadelove 

@gingerleigh  Youโ€™ll be happy to hear that I have wide, flat size 9.5 to 10 feet! Youโ€™ll NEVER catch me in pointy toes shoes! Iโ€™m fully a rounded toe or gently squared kinda girl and Iโ€™ve had great luck with IC and HCD. 

@mermadelove  I am actually ecstatic. ๐Ÿ™‚ Imagining me in IC's and not feeling like Drizella

@gingerleigh  Lolololololololol

Their shoes are so gorgeous that nobody notices how big my feet are! I mom is a size 6 and my cousin is a size 4 1/2! I feel like an Amazon next to them. Now itโ€™s in a good way D2DB920D-F5D2-4990-A205-E767F4509D11.gif

awww ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm so happy you have shoes that make you feel good. And I'm so glad to hear they will fit me, too. @mermadelove 

edit: Last night, I was eyeing their flats section longingly and wondering if their flats would work for me. But now I am really looking forward to finding a pair of pumps. ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you so much

@gingerleigh  now we can be โ€œsoleโ€ sisters...... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I couldnโ€™t help myself...... it was right there! ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ˜„ yeah! I will be sure to post them when I get some @mermadelove 

testing