Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

It is worth it, @LadyStark1! โค๏ธ

Cute!!! @Tamara76

Thank you so much, @veronika23 !!!!  xoxoxoxo

Some new colors in the Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip - One is called foil slick - It's a dark metallic with multichrome pearl. Hope to see swatches of this one soon!

https://www.sephora.com/product/be-legendary-liquid-pigment-P416413?skuId=2105278

Some screenshots (collaged) of the newest collection:A6F13F53-BAC7-4142-ACAA-7326ED05C826.jpeg

Sooo cute! Aren't they sdcc exclusives though??? @ClassicallyFab

Yes, these one are tagged as SD Comic Con exclusives @veronika23, unfortunately. So, these ones @Samtian will be tougher to find.

@ClassicallyFab  I want the last one... so we shall see if they pop up on ebay and how much they are...

@veronika23 ๐Ÿ’– I think theyll Pop up; at least I hope so. eBay really is a great spot to get these. Iโ€™ve only bought one unboxed (my hands-down fave) lol, but blind boxes can be maddening, so, Iโ€™ve vowed to just buy more specifically in the future for certain ones. 1C6B3225-A82D-4D8D-9DF6-E01183A6B6D3.jpeg

Oh, and Iโ€™ve seen some sold on Amazon, too @Samtian! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’œ 

@ClassicallyFab   cute! Hahaha yeah those blind boxes are addictive! It just sucks when you have multiples of the same one... especially if it's one you don't like all that much. So that's why I get most of them from ebay... comes out to about the same price or close enough for me anyways (in most cases). Wish I had the mermicorno chasers though... for both series.

@ClassicallyFabWhere does one order these at? That Princess looking one calls to me. I've seen a bunch of these shared here on BIC but I've never even looked for them, it seems like a slippery slope lol.

@Samtian Theyโ€™re absurdly addictive! Theyโ€™re sold directly from Tokidoki, and then Hot Topic sells them, eBay, JapanLA (I think)... Iโ€™ve bought a lot at Hot Topic, and Iโ€™ve gotten good deals on cases on eBay. Theyโ€™re really cute, and solidly made, and each series is really better than the last!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜„

@Samtian  I think if you want just one though ebay would be your best bet. It would be open but at least you know what you're getting. I usually get a few blind boxes from Hot Topic and then buy which ever one I didn't get and want off ebay.

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So I ordered the Slice of Paradise palette from Ace Beaute today and itโ€™s got unicorn vibes alllllll over it! I canโ€™t wait to play with it. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

These are seriously gorgeous @IttyxBittyxMe !

@IttyxBittyxMe I hope that you will enjoy playing with your new palette!

I've seen this all over IG. Why is it so popular all of sudden?  Do you know?  Have you ordered from them before @IttyxBittyxMe or is this their first run? Would love to know what you think of this palette ๐Ÿ™‚

Seriously, Iโ€™d never once encountered this brand until the past couple of days... very pretty, @IttyxBittyxMe! I hope Itโ€™s great quality!

Agreed! Super interested! Definitely let us know how it p...

Agreed! Super interested! Definitely let us know how it performs! ๐Ÿ˜ @IttyxBittyxMe

RE: Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Itโ€™s my first run! I saw a few looks done with them and thought the pigmentation was nice, but Iโ€™ll report back! I got rid of four palettes so I told myself I could buy four more. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I got that palette and this one.

1 Reply
testing