Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

How am I missing these at the grocery store? I basically live there ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚ Fabulous! @jozkid

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Omg I want those!!!  Haha, but confession, the last three boxes of lucky charms we bought I ended up tearing them open and pilfering all the marshmallows from them and discarding the rest! ๐Ÿ˜‹. I get serious side eye from everyone in the house. @jozkid

@heartsmyface  LOLOLOLOL!!! ONce again, dying, picturing the shenanigans at your house!!!!

I think I know what Iโ€™m getting you @heartsmyface! ๐Ÿ˜

Yaaasssss!  I have not been able to find that anywhere, @jozkid!  Enjoy! โค๏ธ

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Look what just showed up at Ulta!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I saw it when I was trying to find a couple of small things to round out my 20% off order, @mermadelove, but I too passed because all I could realistically get a lot of use out of would be the highlighter bar. I'm trying to be good too, but it's soooo hard.

I also didn't get it because I have so many stila liquid shadows, etc. It would only be for collecting and I just cant do that.....  @prettyinpa

Did you order it, @mermadelove? โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

@Tamara76  I did NOT! I'm trying SO HARD to be good and only buying long time wish list items, or replacements for empties right now!!! Did you get it????

I did not...I have been on serious haul overload lately and I'm supposed to be behaving... sigh...There have just been way too many new releases and LE products lately! โค๏ธ 

(Although, I may or may not have ordered the Tarte mermaid brush set that V posted below....)

@mermadelove

@Tamara76  I soooooooooo understand!!!! I need to NO BUY until JUNE!! ( then I'll have B day money and coupons.LOL!)

Iโ€™m on stay-cation from work for a month and Iโ€™m 2 weeks in. My husband would like me to go back but I have things to do! Like pair my socks to my haircare!! 3F2389F5-B719-45FB-B365-BAC984F03C52.jpeg

Fabulous!  Enjoy your time off, @Haleyhale!

I posted this in the Savvy Shoppers group already, but thought you unicorn loving ladies would appreciate it as well! ๐Ÿ™‚ Free My Little Pony palette from PUR direct with any $35 purchase (use code FREEMLP). 

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 11.20.26 PM.png

@ClassicallyFab @heartsmyface. Did you lovelies see THIS?!??!? Thanks @SchylarR!!!

I found the Kelloggโ€™s Unicorn ๐Ÿฆ„ cereal at Walmart today in the seasonal candy and product section. It was not in the cereal aisle at all in my store. Cannot wait to try it!

You can color the back of the box, too! ๐Ÿ˜„

67A0AE8C-11A6-4CD5-AAD1-564592AC235F.jpeg

71EFFEB8-84F2-4FB1-AC80-7FD757B3560E.jpeg

How fun, @angel7594!!!!  Enjoy!!! โค๏ธ

SOOOOO jealous! Ahhhh I gotta find it! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ @angel7594

@angel7594 it just looks so cute and whimsical!

@angel7594 I've been having the worst time trying to find it, I never thought to check in the seasonal food aisle, thanks!

testing