Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@nikki Thank you!!!!!! โค๏ธโœจโค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽ‰

kkhu_super_pusheenicorn_plush

So the story goes that I actually ordered this back in November from Hot Topic for my birthday and then right before my actual birthday they cancelled my order. Then... during Winter Break I was in the mall visiting a Claire's of all places and they ACTUALLY HAD ONE OF THESE ON THE SHELVES!!! So I'm like oh my gosh.. Is that a real live Super Pusheenicorn?!?!

And then I touched it!!! And all went to hell ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ I mean literally. It start making weird noises like a toddler toy. And I was like hells to the no.. I am not buying this thing. If I bought this, I would be taking the batteries out like I take the batteries out of the smoke detector! LOL!

Just my two cents and I don't want to persuade anyone not to get it. But you have to remember I deal with kids all day long for a living. At night I like quiet...

@ZombieMetroAnt @darkiceis @prettyinpa @angel7594 @mermadelove

LOL!   OMG, @willa25!  That is hilarious!  Guess there was a reason your order was cancelled! โค๏ธ

@willa25,

They lost my interest pretty quick in describing the lights and noises that it would emit.

If it would do nothing but sit there, I would be interested in buying it.

@tsavorite, haha.. you made me laugh! You just want something to sit there and make you smile. Don't we all!!! LOL!

My daughter and I saw this when we went to the women's march in our town this weekend. It'as also fairly large. Bigger than I expected. SHe still wanted it. I was like NO WAY!!! You'd want to cuuddle it and then EXPLOSIONS of light and sound!!! LOLOL

Awwwww - I took my daughter to a march in our state last weekend, too, @mermadelove! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76

Raising 'em right!!!Image result for we can do it gif

ROFL!!! @mermadelove, at least someone else now can back me up that this pusheen is a TALKER!!! Thank you posting about you and your daughter's experience with the pusheenicorn. Did you end up caving in and buying it for?

@willa25 nope! But itโ€™s going on her birthday wishlist as she loves Pusheen as much as I do and doesnโ€™t have one. I think everyoneโ€™s first Pusheen should be a gift! It was so funny,too. We were purposefully walking through the maarketplace , and an older female couple was holding the doors for us. We both stopped dead in our tracks, gasped, and squeed โ€œPusheeeeeeeen!โ€ The exact same way at the exact same time. The ladies burst out laughing and still waited for us to finish debating over what was the cutest before we joined the march! Thatโ€™s the power of Pusheen! 

@willa25 hahahaha this is so cute but I laughed so much at that story 

I wonder what noises a pusheenicorn (Unisheen?...) would make 

@MSena.. I consider my job done! I love making people laugh!

5154799c2281d429d7a66dccde56aca2

wholly guacamole!  Smiley Surprised  that's quite a story @willa25!  I don't blame you for not getting it because you definitely need lots of peace & quiet in the evenings (besides, I don't think Max would enjoy that very much either)!  What kind of sound should a pusheen make any way?  Well, regardless, these aren't cheap so I'd have to be pretty crazy (or drunk) to get one retail -

Image result for snickering unicorn gif

they'll probably go on sale and I may snag one then (for display only, of course Smiley Wink).

Haha.. you are quite right, @ZombieMetroAnt. Max would probably go in full on kitty pounce mode on that thing as soon as it started talking.. you know, he has to protect his Mama!

1vuL2sw

I think Hot Topic every so often has them for about $31 and so does Amazon and that about is the cheapest I've seen them. They are really cute and I will totally admit that.. they were just too touch sensitive for me.

@willa25-  Thanks for the review. If it makes odd noise it will just upset the dog, so it'll be a pass for me. She gets all weirded out by strange noises and goes around the house growling, which is annoying to say the least.

@prettyinpa, I'm sorry I ruined it. As @pixiedust2 already says.. I am "Debbie Downer" lol! I just thought you guys should be educated on it before making the investment. You could always take out the battery like I said. Here's an actual video so you can hear the noises for yourself to determine if you actually like it or not. @ZombieMetroAnt @darkiceis @angel7594 @mermadelove @MSena

Itโ€™s so cute but those sounds?!?!

I would have to kill it. Iโ€™d want to cuddle it during a migraine and then Iโ€™d be stabbing it screaming: โ€œMake it stoopoop!!!โ€ ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿคฎ

@willa25 Thanks for saving my brain and my wallet!

@ZombieMetroAnt  This is so cute! โค๏ธ

wowie, so cute!!! I like she has a glowing horn!

Ahhhh! I will definitely need this Pusheen for my collection! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’•

ERMAHGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE's SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!

Image result for heart eyes unicorn gif

testing