Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wait. Thereโ€™s a duffle bag?! I canโ€™t break the seal on online tjmaxx shopping. Iโ€™m afraid itโ€™ll be like skittles. You just canโ€™t stop at one!

there is no escape from those stores @ZombieMetroAnt haha but looks like some great stuff!!

The Astrology Chart Canape Plates are on sale at Anthropologie for $7.95 (or $4.77 during the winter tag sale promotion). One of them has a unicorn on it!

Slide View: 2: Astrology Chart Canape Plate

Spoiler
Slide View: 1: Astrology Chart Canape Plate

These are beautiful, @lmi82!!! โค๏ธ  I love Anthropologie! โค๏ธ

Ohhh!!! Very nice @lmi82!

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! Heart

Had to share this story!!!! F-ing Awesome!!!! These dudes ROCK!!!!!!! 

Info from ctvnews.

N.L. 'mermaid men' calendar raises $300,000 for mental health

A calendar of bearded, mermaid-tailed Newfoundlanders has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for mental health.

Last year, around 30 burly guys donned sparkly mermaid tails to pose as "merb'ys" -- a portmanteau of "mermaid" and "b'y," a Newfoundland term meaning "boy" or "buddy."

The whimsically dressed models posed by the sea, at a barber shop and in a pumpkin patch for the 2018 calendar.

The Newfoundland and Labrador Beard and Moustache Club said it would donate proceeds from their sales to a Newfoundland therapy service.

Organizer Hasan Hai tweeted a photo on Sunday of people rejoicing around a giant cheque for more than $300,000 made out to Spirit Horse NL, a service that builds mental health and life skills for children and adults as they ride and care for horses.

"Fins well-donned, me Merb'ys," tweeted Veterans Affairs Minister Seamus O'Regan, who is the MP for St. John's South-Mount Pearl.

Before the grand total was revealed at an event Saturday night, Hai told the crowd that the project was intended to break down barriers and promote a broader definition of masculinity.

"We'd take our shirts off, and put some tails on," Hai said, according to a Facebook video of the event. "We stepped outside of our own comfort zones, sometimes showing our lumps and our bumps.

"We presented ourselves in a very vulnerable way physically and emotionally, and showed the world that it's okay."

He said the admittedly silly project went from an idea to a printed calendar in a little more than two months, and eventually became a global hit.

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 9.45.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-17 at 9.45.39 AM.png

Iโ€™d buy one!

@veronika23 A friend of mine ant me a link about this on Facebook. I LOVE these guys!!!! Can you imagine the shenanigans at the photo shoots??!!?? ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Hahahaha yeah @mermadelove!  Must have been fun!!! 

hubba hubba Smiley LOL  

Image result for mermaid with heart eyes gif

What an awesome article!  Thanks V Heart 

Loving the Too Faced Unicorn Tears collection!

A new Pusheen!!??

push.PNG

Described at BoxLunch as:

"The legendary Super Pusheenicorn spreads joy and light wherever she flies with her glowing horn leading the way! Just give her sparkly crescent moon a push to start the magic. Features touch-activated lights and whimsical sounds. "

I'm waiting from pusheenicorn stuff to pop up in the subscription box... A girl can dream, right?

@nikki Um.WHAT subscription box???

@mermadelove My daughter has a sub to the Pusheen box!!!  I've posted them on the subscription thread!!! โค๏ธ  They are super cute!

@Tamara76  I signed up for spring. It'll come right around my little one's birthday!

Yay!!!  You two are going to have so much fun!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—@mermadelove

@mermadelove Thereโ€™s a pusheen subscription box! It is an adorable box of joy every 3 months!

@nikki  Thank you! Please to tell where I can find this? 

Iโ€™ll message you the link! @mermadelove

testing