Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: RE: Mermaids & Unicorns

Ohhh love these too @shimmerbait

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Cross post from the indie thread-

Devinah Cosmetics is having a 50% off sale of their highlighters, promo code GLOWMEUP.  They have some cool irridescent and shade shifter colors. Highlighters from $6, yup, got my money.

devinah.JPG

Oh nice! Thanks for sharing @prettyinpa ๐Ÿ™‚

The Swimtails company (a manufacturer of swimmable mermaid tails) has created a new company called Printed Leggings. They have 4 mermaid legging styles. Here are a couple:29F5EAE1-781A-4C26-B34C-05E4E23837F5.jpeg

3FE69E1D-4FD1-4ECE-A338-EE37D94ECFB9.jpeg

Need!!!!! 

Oh-oh, I can see these as late spring-early fall running tights when it's too cool for bare legs and too warm for winter insulated tights

@ClassicallyFab  I totally want these for swimming now!!!!

Ha, Iโ€™m sure you can swim in these, but I think Theyโ€™re just meant to wear. They are made by the makers of Swimtails, where I hot The little one her mermaid tail, but this is a whole new division of just leggings. @mermadelove๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@ClassicallyFab Somehow I ended up at the Mer Tailor site instead of SwimTails and the way they worded it made it seem like you could swim in them. But even if you aren't meant to, they are awesome!!!  I want to get little one a tail for Xmas!

You probably can. Itโ€™s a good idea! @mermadelove

@ClassicallyFab IF I end up getting one, I'll post here and let you know how it worked out!!

Oooo, Yes, definitely do @mermadelove! ๐Ÿ’•

Cute!

These are really cute!   I especially love the top pair!   @ClassicallyFab

ILNP Sirene!!!!  I am so distracted by this polish - I just want to watch the color change all day!  Mermazing!!!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’šEB8DE681-3076-4A93-B7DC-C5F16D59793A.png

So pretty, @Tamara76-  If I had this color, I'd get into an accident while driving by staring at the beautiful colors and not the road (not that I can keep polish on my nails with my work, I live vicariously through your pictures).

Awww - Thank you!   @prettyinpa โค๏ธ

That is so gorgeous @Tamara76!

Thanks, @PrettyPaint!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Nice! I really love ILNP's Ultra Chrome line!

2 Replies
testing