Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

All my unicorn sisters out there- if you get the Too Faced Unicorn Survival Kit, check your highlighter right away. Mine arrived broken. ๐Ÿ˜ž The shipping box looked pretty good, not squished flat or anything, so I'm guessing it's fragile.

photo(1).JPG

Oh no!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ   @prettyinpa

@prettyinpa I just pmโ€™ed you about this! Well, thereโ€™s my answer! Hopefully they replace it no problem! Iโ€™ve had good luck with their customer service so far. Good luck!

Oh no! ๐Ÿ˜ž I hope you can get a replacement @prettyinpa!

I contacted them this AM, they said no replacements, they would do a refund upon looking at the photos I just sent them. Dang, and I really wanted that highlighter intact.

Oh no!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ž  I'm so sorry @prettyinpa.  Why no replacements? 

@veronika23-  Since it's OOS on their site, I'm guessing they don't expect to get anymore to do a replacement with. I'd much rather an intact highlighter than a replacement.

I'm sorry @prettyinpa. That's poor management on their part. MAC (Canada anyways) always has a few backups of LE items in case this happens. This way they can replace it. Glad they refunded you though.

Update- TF refunded my money, mighty nice of them. I hope others have better luck with their packages.

@prettyinpa Iโ€™m really sorry about that. ๐Ÿ˜ž

RE: Mermaids & Unicorns

Dug our this old tokodoki palette for this look today. I wish Sephora would collab again!

Re: RE: Mermaids & Unicorns

I โค๏ธ it!  @mermadelove

I had a couple of the lip glosses, a makeup bag (still have it!), some nail polish and a cactus pup nail file!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Gorgeous, as always, @mermadelove!  I remember the Tokidoki line when Sephora had it, it was before Hello, Kitty?  Cute things and a nice size for travel.

@prettyinpa  That was back when we first met! And I loved the tokidoki stuff. I love hello kitty, but the stuff I tried from that line back then I remember being disappointed in it. 

@mermadelove-  Yep, I remember, you were my first friend on here. Look how far we've gone together, that's so neat.  I only got the Hello Kitty makeup bag from that collection and I gave it away to a little girl who loved HK, I never used it.

@prettyinpa I bought a purple sparkly eyeliner and was so excited about it! But the pigmentation was AWFUL. Waxy and colorless. At least with a makeup bag it's cute and will do what it's supposed to. LOL!

@mermadelove  Ahh, I love that palette. I still have it untouched. Too scared to dip a brush in it.

@ZombieMetroAnt  TokiDoki had their own makeup line some yrs ago, it was sold at Sephora.  They had the best lip glosses ๐Ÿ˜ž

Wait?!  Sephora had a collab with TokiDoki?!  When did this happen @mermadelove?!  Wow, I would've loved to own some of that!  p.s. you look flawless, as always Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt@mermadelove  Was it only 6-7 years ago? I'm sure it was longer ago! Unless it lasted for several years? I feel I got my pouches when I was 18? 19? I'm 28 now.. LOL! I miss the collection too ๐Ÿ˜ž So cute!

@sabrinas  It's a rough guess on my part. I joined BT/BIC in 2010 I think so.......

2 Replies
testing