Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

OMG!   I love those mermaid brushes!   Thanks for sharing!   @ZombieMetroAnt

Pretty @ZombieMetroAnt! Kinda wish they were silver...

@ZombieMetroAnt. Sooo pretty that I would never use them! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฆ„

@ZombieMetroAnt  And if they came in silver or tea? They'd hae a lighted display case! LOLOLOLOL

mermadelove wrote:

@ZombieMetroAnt. Sooo pretty that I would never use them! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฆ„

But I think they named after you @mermadelove  ๐Ÿ˜‰ LOL!  They should send you some gratis ๐Ÿ’—

Ok so I guess this technically should go in the Party Thread but I couldn't resist posting this here!IMG_5098.JPG

I got the sweetest thank you note and goodies from @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ’– Totally unexpected but oh so amazing ๐Ÿ˜! Thank you for the thank you trinkets ๐Ÿฆ„

Awww love it!  It makes me sooo happy to see this!

Yay!   So happy you got it!  It's just a little thank you for such lovely things you've done for me and given to me lately!   I appreciate you and I think you are truly magical (meowgical?)!   โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ   @Mcakes

magical.gif

This is so adorable @Mcakes โค I love how @Tamara76 knows exactly what makes us smile!!  So sweet & thoughtful...

@Tamara76 You're super meowgical too ๐Ÿ˜„ !

P.S. That ring pop sticker...I see what you did there ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

In case anyone wanted the Earth's Raw Beauty Unicorn soap but missed out, Aerie has it available on their website.

Also, it looks like Urban Outfitters may start selling Unicorn Lashes brushes. They have the original set available for preorder on the website.

IMG_0169.JPG

There is a boutique in my area that has these adorable Unicorn and Mermaid brushes. โค๏ธ I don't think I will use them because they are too pretty, lol.

@angel7594  Those brushes are too cute!  I especially like the little chubby glitter brush!  โค๏ธ

Oh cute!!!  I have a few chubby ones ๐Ÿ˜„

These are so cute @angel7594! I love the unicorn horn brush ๐Ÿ˜„ Such a pretty purple. 

@veronika23 Oh my... I am going to Barnes tomorrow! Thanks for the tip!

Saw someone walking with these at the D23 expo and they were kind enough to model them for me... Galaxy donuts from Crumbs. Stunning! And right by Disneyland. 

I'm obsessed and will be going real soon! 

IMG_7371.PNG

Oh no! These look so yummy and I didn't know that crumbs did donuts. @Randell

@Randellthose donuts look good!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ I wonder if they are a B&N exclusive?

Thanks @Randell :). @ZombieMetroAnt just ordered some for me yay! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 re: Mermicorno 2-pack. Not sure. I read that they were "first to market". Whatever that means. I am thinking they may be released on the Tokidoki site, too? I didn't see the box labeled "exclusive". 

I love those! Those are my favorite colors! Only one missing is teal. And glitter. Glittr is a color

5 Replies
testing