Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

Also, in the meantime, I went ahead and got these:

(put under spoiler because they aren't exactly mermaid-y or unicorn-y. Though one's still fantasy related.) I'm still considering the mesh one (if it fits) and a mother of pearl one as backups. I like the colors of the blue-green Avon one, but unfortunately, the shape doesn't quite work for what I want (made me pass by a lot of pretty square compacts, too).

Spoiler

Griffins and Phoenixes:

upload_2485565985064134242.jpg

And my other obsession: peacocks!! (which - very often can coincide with mermaidy things in colors, but maybe not in this case :D)

upload_8273279190278492690.jpg

Thanks for sharing @Magycmyste! I like looking at older compacts lol. You can share anything fantasy in this thread... doesn't have to be mermaid or unicorn ๐Ÿ™‚

Yay! I wasn't sure about that. Honestly, as much as I love mermaids and unicorns, I've probably got more dragons everywhere than anything else. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Magycmyste Oh the bottom mesh one! I have one just like this that was my mom's. She collected old compacts and this one is one of my favorites. 

Ooh! I've been holding off on it for now, as I've been waiting for the seller to get back to me, but do you know if that one would fit a 2.5" makeup pan? I know I can theoretically make it fit any pan if I really want to, but I figure I'd rather be able to stick the refills directly in there each time I buy them, unless I break them like I did the first one. ๐Ÿ˜ž

@Magycmyste I'm not sure, sorry! The one I have is pretty small. It must have held a tiny tin of powder at one time. 

Guys, be honest, is this too much?  LOL!  Cat LOL

00000.JPG

Looking at these just makes my fingers ache. Every time I try to grow mine out past fingertip length, I get them caught on something and rip the nailbed, ouch!

@ZombieMetroAnt Nails like this skeeve me out so much. Just ewww. I think of all the crud that gets stuck underneath them ๐Ÿคข and...and...how do you even go to the bathroom without seriously injuring yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@ZombieMetroAnt  LOL! One nail would be cute, a whole hand no. 

With all the typing I have to do at work, it wouldn't be practical for me. It is cute, though.

๐Ÿ˜„ Yeah, a bit too much, I think...

How do you, you know, use toilet paper with those things?

hahahaha! How do you do anything with super long nails... I just can't. I remember having fake ones and could barely type and they weren't even that long ๐Ÿ˜„

So, I was browsing the Anna Sui website (considering her brightening powder now, and maybe not just for the case...), and found these: Magical Aquarium Nail Color A Collectionupload_2341752046494781131.jpgupload_15049798948983732.jpg

Not quite as holographic as some of the others I've seen on here, but I LOVE that packaging! (But... I have an order coming from ILNP and Butter London that both include mermaidy shades).

Oooo, looky looky: ALL of the Wet n Wild Unicorn Collection is available separately, at Wet n Wild direct:

Traci.JPGlast call.JPG

Ooh! Yay!!! What I was really interested in was the lipsticks and the brush! (Though I did order the brush from Ulta...)

Does anyone know how those lipsticks compare with Too Faced's Unicorn Tears? (Also REALLY looking forward to the Unicorn Tears Melted Latex...)

@Magycmyste I watched some videos on YouTube. They give a similar effect, for sure, but they don't look like they tiny the lips pink like Unicorn Tears.

So... I found this earlier today and thought of this thread. Anyone want some lemonade? ๐Ÿ˜„upload_2725999212372720523.jpg 

This looks so refreshing!! Yum ๐Ÿ˜„ 

testing