Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

I โค๏ธ BT! 

@veronika23

@natalie12  That is awesome! I am a sucker for little details like that. Enjoy your goodies!

It's just icing on the cake! I appreciate their attention to detail. Inside is the sexy kitten palette. ๐Ÿ˜

I was finally able to get these rainbow/iridescent brushes by Royal and Langnickel! They have been consistently out of stock at Walmart. I really love the colors and how soft they are!

20170516_165652.jpg

20170516_165547.jpg

Ohhh! I think these are the brushes I got from Ipsy!  These are really soft and nice - Hope you like them!   @angel7594

YAY @angel7594!  Glad you finally snagged some - let us know how they perform (I still haven't used mine because they're so pretty).   

Cat LOL 

00.JPG

Don't worry, the author confirmed no unicorns were harmed in the making of this SC. LOL!

๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@RoseCharlie  @sarahshter

Received my order from Clionadh Cosmetics today!  Here are some quick swatches below.  They are very pretty!!!! I ordered the 2 small palettes to get all 8 colors.  The down side is that the palettes stinks... Maybe the paint they used on them?  It's not the shadows but the palette itself.  Although super well wrapped and packaged they added iridescent glitter in there and it's now everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ž  Don't think that was a good idea. ๐Ÿ˜„  I'm happy I picked these up though!  I haven't checked my stash for dupes but off the top of my head... some MUFE star powders, KVD Alchemist, maybe ABH Moon Child minus glitter...

Clionadh Cosmetics.jpg

Gorgeous!!!!   Thanks for sharing the swatches!   @veronika23

Theses are beautiful!!!

@RoseCharlie   restock of Aftershock is May 31st. Regular sale and not pre sale this time.

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, thanks for the swatches, @veronika23! I love the turquoise color, too. Also, thanks for the heads up on the glitter bomb, I'll open the package outside, lol.

@prettyinpa  some were stuck in the package that was inside a bag... Just sticks everywhere you know ๐Ÿ˜„   Love the turquoise too!

@veronika23Ooooh those look BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you soooooo much for the swatches! : ) YAY!  Oooh the four colours on top were the ones I wanted that turquoise is amaaaazing! : ) I hope they will stock them again but I have been checking out the MUFE star powders and I've been thinking about buying the CIATE cooling eyeshadow slick/primer in icy blue and pairing it either with one of the new STILA hues or a MUFE star powder... : ) I'll check out ABH moonchild! : ) Thanx so much for the beaaauuuutiful swatches and ideas!

@RoseCharlie  you are welcome ๐Ÿ™‚ yes I think they are restocking soon! This was a pre sale so keep an eye out if you want them ๐Ÿ˜‰ Ohh now I must check out the Ciate one! Can you say obsessed with stuff like this? ๐Ÿ˜„

If you like duo chromes check out Tweeez Cosmetics at The Bay - The Spectrum of Stars eye shadow.  They aren't all super duo chromes but Wisteria Shadow and Blueberry Dream are very pretty! If I can I'll post swatches later this week.

@veronika23Ooooh NEAT! : ) Nice! I will definitely check that out I'll be near the Bay next week.  Thank you for the heads up I wasn't sure if they would be re-stocking them - yay! : )

@RoseCharlieI don't know if the brand is in store but it is online. I'll try and get swatches for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Nails Inc. Unicorn Nail Polish is BACK IN STOCK

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 1.44.34 PM.png

Did anyone else order from this batch of nail polish? I have Flash shipping and live in DC so I usually get things in two days from the MD distribution center, but this package is coming from Utah and is going to take over a week to get here?!

Presume it's because the nail polish is only available at the Utah distribution center, plus can only be sent by ground bc it's Hazmat, but man am I steamed.

@jriskus Yes, mine is also coming from Utah (usually from MD). Ordered last weekend and won't be coming until Monday.

1 Reply
testing