Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

I can't not share it with all the unicorn lovers. How cute is this hand sanitizer holder ๐Ÿ˜

IMG_6067.JPG

upload_1647524349909885204.jpgI wasn't able to find the unicorn anti-bacterial holder but bath and body has a really cute mermaid one that comes as a set.

The unicorn holder came out in Jan., so it is probably oos by now - I love mine because it lights up!!!   ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—

I got the mermaid bffs for myself and my daughter a few days ago - so cute! 

This is super adorable and I want this now. I haven't been too thrilled that BBW changed the hand sanitizer bottles so you need to buy new cases, but I may reconsider that ban. ๐Ÿค”

OMG that is super cute!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

My sister has this holder. It's super cute. Side note- I am loving that nail polish color. Does anyone know what it could be?

@annypoo  it is a pretty color!  Looks a bit like this one... Pretty Serious Cosmetics - Can't take the sky (this one is more blue though)  Looks like the color above is a periwinkle lilac type of color lol

Can't Take The Sky Nail Polish 11ml

ETA: Also kinda looks like this: Floss Gloss 95% Angel

Floss Gloss 95% Angel Nail Polish

Thanks @veronika23!

Anonymous Insider

I also wore a unicorn costume for halloween one yr and I still have this unciorn hat and the entire costume was super expensive it was from yandy.com if anyones interested in buying one lol 

Image result for yandy unicorn hat

Anonymous Insider

Unicorns and mermaids this pretty much sums up all the makeup I own lol.

Bitterlace beauty - prism 

Inglot amc - lipgloss

Bitterlace Beauty mermaid plaette 

Also for unicorn lovers I have this unicorn pool float drink holder  below its pretty cute for summer / spring break.But the unicorn pool float costs 99 dollars so I just bought the drink holder pool float for 24 dollars instead lol.

Image result for funboy unicorn float

A new Unicorn Tears lip product! Melted latex!!! I can't wait! I hope it's not an Ulta exclusive. I had so much trouble getting the original one.

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 1.44.08 PM.png

So I guess the sneak peak of the palette with the "unicorn" was actually this palette and it's a narwhal. Same thing ๐Ÿ˜„

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 5.33.38 PM.png

So cute!  I will likely buy this just for the packaging! โค๏ธ

The shades in the palette are so drastically different between these two pics. I wonder which is more accurate. I kind of like the lighter colours in the second photo. 

@Asche  yeah they are very different... I wonder as well.. I think the first pic might have been edited and darken and the 2nd pic was in sunlight. Hope we get swatches soon ๐Ÿ™‚

bio.JPG

biok.JPG

Spoiler
gotta say, the pic doesn't really show a holo look. 

In what dimension is this considered holo? lol

IKR? I feel like brands throw around the terms "glow," "duochrome" and "holographic" to get folks interested in or to buy the product... 

My new nail clippers from amazon are here!!

clippers.jpg

so cute! I've found other items from that brand (Kikkerland) that are just so adorable! 

OMG!  So adorable!  ๐Ÿ˜ป  @CC3616

7 Replies
testing