Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
Anonymous Insider

what is the best highlighter you've ever used?

the Balm, mary-lou manizer. oldie but goodie. my OG

the Balm, mary-lou manizer. oldie but goodie. my OG

Essence's Pure Nude highlighter for sure! Very close seco...

Essence's Pure Nude highlighter for sure! Very close second, YSL's Lumiere Divine Highlighter

RE: what is the best highlighter you've ever used?

Best ever is hard to say since I have a few favorites, depending on the look I'm going for. However, my current fave is Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in the shade Halo. I think it's beautiful and very easy to apply and build as much as you like 🙂

I'll second the Becca highlighters. Love their golden opal, and their "flash" series even though the formula is meh. The glow can blind and it's not glittery af like the Anastasia MoonChild I got was (RIP).

Highlights are probably my favourite things to collect, but for sure Becca's champagne pop. Everything about that highlight is just... amazing. I also love all of the Anastasia glow kits. Just NOT the ultimate glow kit. That one's terrible.

I adore the ABH Aurora palette!

I'm loving the Too Faced right now

I'm loving the Too Faced right now

Re: what is the best highlighter you've ever used?

Oh, boy. What a question. 

The highlighter I find myself using the most is RMS Champagne Rose Luminizer, closely followed by Milk Holographic Stick in Mars. Both are great for dabbing on for a pretty, natural glow.

However, I recently got the Fenty highlighter brush and one of the highlighter duos and have been using that often, too.

My current favorites because I can't pick one. 

1. Smashbox x Casey Holmes collab in Gold. Comes with three shades for $35.

2. Anastasia Glow Kit . Four shades for $40

3. Becca highlighter in champagne pop. 

This is the hardest question I have stumbled upon all day! I don't think I own a single highlighter I despise so.... I would have to say all of them are my favorite 😉 lol is there any in particular you are curious about @Anonymous?

I have so many highlighters I love but my absolute favorite is the MAC Extra Dimension skin finish in the color Show Gold. But what I really want to try more than anything is the Kevyn Aucoin highlighters. I think I am going to but the set of 3.

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
testing