cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

summer feels inspired by barbie

Spoiler

It's been a while since I admire the femme elegance of Barbie. Drama, pink, PINK FUN! & honestly sometimes it's ok being BOLD a lil can be fun. 

I took my aesthetic inspired from Malibu Barbie cause I'm a lover of the ocean too. *queue the Little 

Mermaid theme !

CE946D8D-DE68-422E-B5E6-FFD97E3D7409.jpeg

Re: summer feels inspired by barbie

Such a great pic! What did you use to make it bc now I wanna try!! 😁 ThNk so much! 💕

Great Barbie look! @Tingzwithrose - thanks for posting! And I second @JoSometimes recommendation to join us in the Makeup Challenge and Barbie threads!!  🙂  

💕 I love that!  How fun!! 💕 Are all welcome to join? How can I participate? Im guessing its in a group on here but 🤷‍♀️? Anyway, please lmk!! Su h a fun idea! 😊

Thank you so much appreciate it as well and I definitely plan to check out the group and challenges soon. Definitely love that kind of stuff.

This is so fun @Tingzwithrose! Last week was Barbie week on Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023 and this week is social media week. This would totally fit both challenges! Also, check out Barbie Fever!

Well I appreciate you letting me know that I will have to check the group out. Sounds awesome 👌🏾

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • CE946D8D-DE68-422E-B5E6-FFD97E3D7409.jpeg
testing