Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

oily skin

hey guys! can somebody tell me how to not have oily skin on the edges of my nose? i don’t know if it has to do whith what im eating or using? 

Re: oily skin

@imcaitlyn  What I find helpful for my oily areas is a mud mask. Apply a thinnish layer, let it dry, and observe how oily spots appear where the mud has pulled oil out of your pores. I like fresh Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Mask or you could try the innisfree Volcanic AHA Pore Clearing Clay Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL if you'd prefer a less expensive alternative.

You could also try adding a toner to your morning routine, to slow down how quickly the oil appears on the surface of your skin after cleansing. I'm partial to Farmacy Mini Deep Sweep 2% BHA Pore Cleaning Toner with Moringa + Papaya 1.7 / 50.

T-zone oil, AKA "combo skin", is a fact of life for many of us! There's nothing wrong with your skin when this happens. You just need to find ways of dealing with it that work for your skin. Good luck!

thanks so much!

I, myself, don’t have oily skin, but an oil free cleanser in the morning, night, and after you exercise is good, also regular exfoliating with a pore-refining scrub could help?

thank you!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing