Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

must haves

what are your favorite brands for makeup and skincare? that has truly worked for you and changed your life?

Re: must haves

Okay, I'll narrow down my list of must-haves to only the "life-altering" ones.

- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer: A gift from the heavens. If I compare it to my regular face concealers, BB's Creamy Concealer has a bit of a peachier tint to it that makes it so perfect for vanquishing purpley blues under my eyes. For me, someone with mega dark circles, it's pure confidence in cream form.

- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage: Again, confidence in cream form. But this time, for zits. It's insurance that I'll be able to cover up my imperfections with a tiny brush and know that the coverage will last.

- NARS Multiple Tints: I am an ADDICT when it comes to non-powder blush formulas, and these are the perfect, perfect gel blushes. I bought all three colors, but I think I'll be buying backups. I don't want to ever run out of this formula. It's shockingly long-wearing, unscented (yuck Tarte!), not shimmery, and gives a look that's so healthy/glowing/dewy.

- DDF Glycolic Toner 10%: In combination with a few other products (as well as more sleep), this toner helped to achieve the best skin I've had in a long time. It's a little strong, but my skin needs it.

Highlighted

Re: must haves

I LOVE my Clarisonic and Mario Badescu skincare products. My skin has never looked better or more glow-y and healthy than it does now, thanks to these magic products. I swear by them! I also love Rosebud Minted Rose lip balm. It is SO hydrating, and the scent and color are beautifully understated.

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors