Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

makeup newby

Hi! I'm just coming out of a relationship and I am really needing a change for myself.  I have never been one to wear makeup and I can use some advice. I have no idea which brands of makeup or brushes to use and I have zero technique. Please, any advice on makeup I must have or anything else you think I need to know, anything would be greatly appreciated! 😊 Thanks so much

20210228_072604.jpg

Re: makeup newby

@sam1256 Welcome! If you're just starting out, youtube will be your friend for learning about different techniques and how to really start. I recommend Wayne Goss's channel- he gives great advice on both techniques and products. I think the first thing you'll want to think about it what type of look you're interested in. Makeup can be super simple or very intricate and give all kinds of looks. Since you're learning, I'd check out drugstore options to start so that you can learn what you'll really use and what you prefer without wasting a ton of money. I've had good luck with L'oreal face products, Real Techinques brushes, Milani and Juvia's Place shadows, and Maybelline and Covergirl mascaras as far as drugstore-priced items go. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20210228_072604.jpg
testing