Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

holy grail products discovered through sephora gwp

It's apparent that we all love the promo codes and make multiple orders to get a few more *free* things. So I was wondering what are some products that you absolutely love that you got as a gift with purchase?

I'll start. Origins Checks and Balances is one for me. I got a really good size deluxe sample that lasted at least six months. Now I can't live without it. My boyfriend even started using it and loves it too. It actually got me into the Origins brand, and I have a good number of skincare products from them.

Another for me is the Soap & Glory Hand Food. I love this stuff. So non-greasy and I love the smell. I have already invested in the body wash and body butter too Smiley Happy

Last one is the Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick. I have three colors now, but I want to get more. They're expensive (price to product ratio) but I love the formula. Also, I have thin lips and I find that it's easier to apply than other lipsticks since it's more like a thick lip liner.

So, what are some of yours? 

Re: holy grail products discovered through sephora gwp

I got a sample of Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer and fell in love! Although it is a more expensive primer, I do think it is one of the best!

Highlighted

The Dior lash primer. I got a deluxe sample of it and I love it. It's an amazing product that I fully plan to buy a full size of. I also fell in love with Anna Sui's Flight of Fancy perfume through a sample.

Anna Sui's perfume bottles are GORGEOUS. Hopefully I'll like the scent of one of these, because I love the bottles so much! (My wallet won't like that, however.)

I have my eye on the Anna Sui coffret because I can't pick which one I like best, they're all so pretty!

Ditto to that, rikkie!

I like the packaging of all their products. I hope Sephora will start carrying them as well.

YSL's Rouge Volupte Shine lip color in Pink in Devotion.  Best punchy color for Summer!

Lancome La vie est belle and Dr. Weil for origins megabright brightening serum

Benefit Porefessinal.  It's the best primer I have used and is now a staple in my everyday look.  Also Tarte's Smooth Operator finishing powder.  It's just a great powder that works wonders for me. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • swfupload_2170703350719371319.jpg
  • swfupload_4851474329934638881.jpg
  • swfupload_2350965760398226006.jpg
  • swfupload_3006916940066085460.jpg
  • swfupload_1122311358997409324.jpg
  • swfupload_5110850295846797354.jpg
  • s1375773-main-hero.jpg
  • swfupload_8648214386741345216.jpg