Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

holy grail products discovered through sephora gwp

It's apparent that we all love the promo codes and make multiple orders to get a few more *free* things. So I was wondering what are some products that you absolutely love that you got as a gift with purchase?

I'll start. Origins Checks and Balances is one for me. I got a really good size deluxe sample that lasted at least six months. Now I can't live without it. My boyfriend even started using it and loves it too. It actually got me into the Origins brand, and I have a good number of skincare products from them.

Another for me is the Soap & Glory Hand Food. I love this stuff. So non-greasy and I love the smell. I have already invested in the body wash and body butter too Smiley Happy

Last one is the Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick. I have three colors now, but I want to get more. They're expensive (price to product ratio) but I love the formula. Also, I have thin lips and I find that it's easier to apply than other lipsticks since it's more like a thick lip liner.

So, what are some of yours? 

Re: holy grail products discovered through sephora gwp

I love love LOVE the Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara that I got as part of the summer starter kit GWP.

Highlighted

I received the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine sample packet on an online order, and was amazed. Clearly, I'm amazed by any YSL lipstick, but these babies were very moisturizing, pigmented, and left the lips looking shiny without being matte.

I purchased the #6, and their mango scent is always a plus! I'd say this is probably my favorite lipstick for the summer if I had to choose one.

Also, about a month ago I picked out the Boscia BB cream sample for my online order just to try another bb cream. Raise your hand if you're sick of trying different bb creams! MEEEE! Hesitate at first, but this has taken the lead as my favorite so far. Perfect for my combo/oily skin in the summer, great neutral shade as well! Feels more like a tinted moisturizer, but leaves an almost matte finish. I'm now using this daily Smiley Very Happy

Philosophy Love Sweet Love Love Sweet Love Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel.  I had some extra points and thought I can always use a travel shower gel. When I tried it, it smelled sooooooo good!  I went and bought the layering set (perfume, lotion and shower gel) AND a larger shower gel.  The perfume is really nice and I received so many compliments on it, but I like the scent of the shower gel even more.

http://www.sephora.com/love-sweet-love-shampoo-bath-shower-gel-P310613

Omg i love this thread! the only sample i have ever gone back and repurchased would be the origins clear improvement active charcoal mask, i got as a 100 pt perk and then i ran out, went to the store and got another sample, and finally i splurged and bought the full size tube, i really really love it. 

I love this product! Really gets my skin feeling clean Smiley Happy

Love this too! I decided to try it cause I loved the face wash so much. It was indirectly caused by a gwp!

I'm a little off topic because my freebies don't generally come from Sephora but rather from my job at a fashion/beauty magazine. 

My latest freebie find was the Peter Thomas Roth Firmx Peeling Gel. This stuff is the bomb. I have since paid actual money for the full size which says a lot.  I still dont actually understand what the "Firmx" part means in the title, but as an exfoliator this stuff is amazing. Smooth skin, a nice glow, clear pores, and reduced oiliness without dryness are the results. I have sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't irritate one bit.

I love the Peeling Gel! I will definitely end up buying it too! (Firmx is one of their lines, there are a variety of products with Firmx in the name so it doesn't mean anything special about this one product.) 

@Lylysa.... sorry to be the messenger of bad news but Clinique just discontinued all of their powder eyeshadows. I have a few shades that I will miss very much, including Like Mink- such a classic. Smiley Sad

They'll be launching new ones in the Fall.

Holy cow! Thanks for the heads up! I can't believe it, I just hit the pan a few weeks ago too, time to hunt online and stock up!

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • swfupload_2170703350719371319.jpg
  • swfupload_4851474329934638881.jpg
  • swfupload_2350965760398226006.jpg
  • swfupload_3006916940066085460.jpg
  • swfupload_1122311358997409324.jpg
  • swfupload_5110850295846797354.jpg
  • s1375773-main-hero.jpg
  • swfupload_8648214386741345216.jpg