Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
Anonymous Insider

eyebrows

i’m trying to find a nice eyebrow product that’s easy to work with. any suggestions?

RE: eyebrows

@Anonymous I used to use ABH religiously for years until I tried KVD’s pomade and powder along with each corresponding brush. I like the undertones of KVD a lot better. The powder is what hooked me. It has shimmer in it. I know that sound ridiculous, but it actually does give your brows dimension. I was extremely hesitant at first, but it works and doesn’t move or transfer. The brushes that go with it are also amazing!

Re: eyebrows

Hi @Anonymous,

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz has been my holy grail eye brow pencil for years! It's easy to use and you can create hair-like strokes on your brows for a more natural look. You can find it here > https://www.sephora.com/product/brow-wiz-P202633. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

@Anonymous You can try the MAC Eye Brows pencil. It’s a twist up pencil and allows for precise application. I just love it 😍.

My favorite is the Signature brow pencil by KVD @Anonymous, it’s so easy to work with and lasts until I wash my face. I definitely recommend it! 😊

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing