Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

drunk elephant bronzing drops vs saie beauty bronzing drops

Spoiler
drunk elephant bronzing drops VS saie beauty bronzing drops

hey guys i was wondering if any y’all had tried the bronzing drops from drunk elephant and is it good? Also if y’all had tried the saie beauty drops let me know if they are better than the drunk elephant ones? thank u for your time!

Re: drunk elephant bronzing drops vs saie beauty bronzing drops

Hi

Personaly i have medium coloured skin and when i tried the drunk elephant drops i found that my skin was too dark for them to even show up. After i tried the drunk elephant drops i tried the darkest shade of the saie one and i found that it was much better. The saie one showed up on my skin, was much my hydrating and did not break me out. The biggest plus of about the saie one is that they are much cheaper and have better ingredients.

hope this helped 

omg thank u so much i’m going to sephora right now and was about to get the drunk elephant drops but now i’m gonna get the saie one thanks to ur response thank u so much again!! 

Tell me how you like the saie drops because i need allibys so i can get my friends hooked on it. (My friends dont belive how good they are even when i use them)

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing