Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

concealer

what’s a concealer you recommend? i use fenty beauty’s but it looks so patchy and dull on my under eyes

RE: concealer

Shapetape is my go to all the time

Re: concealer

@sshafi  What's your skin type? If you have dry skin under your eyes, do you hydrate and moisturize that skin extremely well? My undereyes are the driest skin on my face. If I don't hydrate and moisturize the heck out of them, any concealer will look patchy and dry. 

That said, I'll second the recommendation of NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Amande (can't tag products without also tagging a specific shade, sigh... Amande is my usual shade). I'll also recommend BECCA Cosmetics Ultimate Coverage Longwear Concealer Chai (not even my shade 🤣 ; man, I miss being able to tag products without specific shades!) and PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Concealer MD24 . Becca also makes a concealer that's supposed to give more of a luminous finish... BECCA Cosmetics Light Shifter Brightening Concealer Galactica 5.5 . I've tried it before and it didn't work well for me, but it might for you. 

Sometimes I dab a small bit of highlighting powder or cream highlighter on my undereyes, and then layer concealer over it. This can give an inner glow type of look. 

@sshafi  I really like #NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and #Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer.

@sshafi @You can try Nars radiant creamy concealer 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing