From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 116970 Members
  • 3033 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Shade match
|
Re: Shade match
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Oh lol😂
Oh lol😂
New Post in Beauty Confidential
⭐️⭐️Shop Taylor Swifts Favs⭐️⭐️
We all know, Taylor Swift! She is one of the biggest Lowries these days, but you might have some questions… Like, what lipstick do ...read more
We all know, Taylor Swift! She is one of the biggest Lowries these days, but you might have some questions… Like, what lipstick does she wear? Or what eyeliner she wears! Will read this post to learn more! During the duration of her tour Taylor has been wearing the Pat McGrath LiquiLUST here at Sephora! She wears shade: Elon 4 For her eyeliner she likes to wear the Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen liquid eyeliner duo thank you!PAT McGRATH LABS LiquiLUST™: Legendary Wear Matte Lipstick Divine Nude TOM FORD Eye Defining Pen Liquid Eyeliner Duo 01 Deeper
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @faeriegirl You are so fresh and pretty with this look 殺 ...read more
@faeriegirl You are so fresh and pretty with this look 🥰
Recent images from this conversation
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thinking my skin is good then putting foundation on and having dry spots and flakeys
Thinking my skin is good then putting foundation on and having dry spots and flakeys
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: @JoSometimes Congratulations on hitting pan ...read more
@JoSometimes Congratulations on hitting pan👏
How do you Tar-zhay - The Target Thread
|
Re: How do you Tar-zhay - The Target Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Clear crossbody tote bag
Clear crossbody tote bag
Bronzer shade finder
|
Re: Bronzer shade finder
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @Moum19 usually I go for something that matches my shade (light) and my undertone (neutral to warm). Some people prefer more warm/ ...read more
@Moum19 usually I go for something that matches my shade (light) and my undertone (neutral to warm). Some people prefer more warm/orange tones for that bronze look while others prefer a slightly more red undertone for a more sunburnt look. Is there a specific bronzer you were looking at? what's your skintone and undertone?
Share your Foundation favorites
|
Re: Share your Foundation favorites
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @juhailey It’s great but they raised prices and I haven’t bought it since. It used to be under $100 during the sale. It’s so natur ...read more
@juhailey It’s great but they raised prices and I haven’t bought it since. It used to be under $100 during the sale. It’s so natural looking on though.
Love At First Sample!!! 🥰
|
Re: Love At First Sample!!! 🥰
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: My intro to NEST New York Sunlit Yuzu & Neroli Candle wasn't a true sample in the sense it wasn't a foil or gwp promo size of the ...read more
My intro to NEST New York Sunlit Yuzu & Neroli Candle wasn't a true sample in the sense it wasn't a foil or gwp promo size of the candle @heartsmyface. It was the mini 2.0 oz version of the scent. The cold throw had me super excited to light it and it did not disappoint when I did. The mix of yuzu, orange and a sweet honeyed floral which I'm assuming is the neroli is lovely - spring sunshine and florals is how I'd describe this one. It's a beauty for spring and summer.Purchased a full size during the sale. This is part of the Nest Wellness line - I've tried all but the charcoal candle from that collection and really enjoy all of them - if I'm remembering right, you're a fan of the brand's Himalayan Salt & Rosewater scent, yes? I saw they have a candle duo with that one and this Sunlit Yuzu & Neroli - on a low buy, but that duo is on my list. We'll see if it is in stock when I'm ready to pick up more candles.
217,214 Posts