Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

any ideas for simple makeup for a teenage girl?

I want to start wearing a bit more makeup without spending too much money or feeling/looking cakey, etc… I usually wear mascara to school and occasional lip makeup too. What more should I do if wanting to improve? Please also provide basic makeup tips or whatever (like how to use primer, setting powder, brighten under eyes, and such)💓💓.

Re: any ideas for simple makeup for a teenage girl?

@its444ddi  I would personally start off with tinted glosses, a highlighter that can double as a shimmery shadow if desired and a subtle nude blush that can double as a slight contour and eye shader.  Perhaps a clear brow gel to hold brows brushed in place so they’re neat and tidy.  
CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Blush Nude Pop ILIA Essential Brow Natural Volumizing Brow Gel ILIA Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil Petals 

hi! for simple and light makeup looks i highly recommend rare beauty! i love their liquid highlight, and their liquid blush! 

@its444ddi @When I was a teenager I didn’t wear too much makeup. I also was in sports. I would use some blotting powder, a lip balm, some eyeshadow if I had time and fill in my brows. 

a great place to learn more is to watch Sephora YouTube videos which show you step by step how to apply makeup. 

I would also stick to drugstore brands like Morphe and Colourpop. 

Hey girl! Don’t worry, we all start our makeup  journey somewhere🥰  applying some blush to the apples of the cheeks is always a go-to for a natural look. I also really like applying highlighter to the corners of my eyes to make them stand out. A natural bronzer is also a really good option if you wanna look tanned while still keeping it natural 🙂 If you wanna work your way into foundation you can always start using a skin tint which is perfect for beginners because it keeps that natural & dewy look 🙂 I hope that helped💖

thank you 😊

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing