Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

anastasia beverly hills contour kit

I'm new into the face contour world. But because abh contour kits are on sale i want to try it out and here is my question: which kit is better for beginners? cream kit or powdered kit? 

Anonymous Insider

RE: anastasia beverly hills contour kit

My first contour/highlight palette was a NYX cream one-I wasn’t happy with it at all. It was super hard to blend & plus my skin tends to get oily, so the cream just added to that. To try out a powder I went with Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Kit, the dupe to Anastasia- plus 2 baked glittery shades. I use that palette almost everyday. Once I finish it though I plan on buying Anastasia just to try it out.
Anonymous Insider

Re: anastasia beverly hills contour kit

Personally, when i first started out with contour, I used cream, but that was only because it was what I had. It wasn't the most spectacular palette, and wasn't easy to blend, and the colours were bad too. I didn't exactly look the best.

But then I bought my first powder contour kit, the Iconic London Multi Use Contour Palette, and I could finally make my forehead look smaller, my cheekbones more defined, my nose better overall. The powders blended easily, and were very pigmented. I've switched it up with cream and pressed powder, but I've always ended up going back to the Iconic Palette. You can buy it from Cult Beauty for £32.99 x

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing