Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Your obsessions… things you can’t resist.

What is it that you can't resist buying? Makeup? Nail Polish? Skin Care? Maybe it’s a specific product like blush or lipstick, or even a specific color or brand.  What do you have plenty of yet keep buying? What are you obsessed with?

I can't resist coral or nude/beige lipsticks.  I also can't resist buying blue/green shadows... actually shadows in general are my weakness. MAC is definitely a weakness for me and now so is Viseart! I also have a weakness for silver jewelry.

Re: Your obsessions… things you can’t resist.

Oh that's really cute @Randell! I might need one if they do the mermicornos 😄

Thx! You & me both! Fingers & toes crossed!!!

So beautiful ! these sold so fast I got a tote now to hope for decent placement 

Goodluck! I hope you get what you want. All of it is cute though! Course my fav is the Unicorno parts 🙂

@Randell I finally managed to find some in my city. I got 3 and two are the same 😞 

I might get some more... Also have 4 things to track down. Hopefully the stores here will get them... They have some in a store 5 hours away but not in my city... hopefully they will get it though.

Yay!!! 

Duplicates are such a bummer. Luckily, my niece & BFF love them, too. So, I just gift them! 

Hope you got 2 you like! Course they're all cute!

I've been turning my dupes into bag charms/ key chains. Love these!!

No one at HTopic ever knows what I am talking about when I ask about the platinum one.

mermi1.jpe

mermi2.jpe

mermi3.jpe

@vanillammm  Oh my gosh! I was just telling veronika23 to make her dupes into charms!!! I love making them!

Yours are so cute!!!! I like the purple clasp!

I am so glad I'm not alone with the Hot Topic Bermuda Triangle of Platinum Unicornos. 😞 

Nice @vanillammm!!!  sooo cute!!!

ETA:  Do you have the platinum one? It's seems it's exclusive to Hot Topic along with the apparel and comes with purchase.

2016-05-06_7-43-55.png

ETA 2: She's part of Unicorno series 4 right?

$_1.JPG

...oh, I forgot..yes that is from the last Unicorno series 4. They're releasing 5 soon. Sneaks from Tokidoki....

image.jpg

No. I have made 2 trips to the store and they always act clueless. Frustrating! 

Oh as if.  What a bunch of asshats! ugh

These are so cute ! I have 4 of them, the one I ordered directly from Tokidoki was Perla 🙂

Lucky you!!!

Nice @Randell! No I haven't gotten any yet. I was looking on amazon dot ca and they have some but not sold by them which means $$$ shipping. I'd have to check with a place in my city see if they carry them.

@veronika23 I'll have a look at the PO what they charge for, or if they have a flate rate box option I can send to Canada. 🙂 In case I get another dupe in my next batch. 🙂 The boxes are kind of large & hefty for something so little.

awww thanks @Randell.  I would assume though that amazon will have them eventually... I mean they have the unicornos series 4.

Thanks! 🙂

Oh my.....finally! I need them all. 😉

Be sure to check out the Tokidoki x Hatsune Miku Unicorno, too!!

Helmut Lang "Intarsia" sweater

avant-garde makeup

considering juvederm (cleft lip & palate)

catscatscatscatscats

3 Replies