Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Your obsessions… things you can’t resist.

What is it that you can't resist buying? Makeup? Nail Polish? Skin Care? Maybe it’s a specific product like blush or lipstick, or even a specific color or brand.  What do you have plenty of yet keep buying? What are you obsessed with?

I can't resist coral or nude/beige lipsticks.  I also can't resist buying blue/green shadows... actually shadows in general are my weakness. MAC is definitely a weakness for me and now so is Viseart! I also have a weakness for silver jewelry.

Your obsessions… things you can’t resist.

Facial cleansers and sunscreens. I have a backlog in my bathroom cupboard of at least 5 full-size face wash oil or gel cleansers, and at least 6 full-size face sunscreen lotion or powders. I am forever hopeful of finding "the one" and seem to be incapable of resistung buying a new type every time I se3 something that looks like it might work for my hyper-sensitive skin.

RE: Your obsessions… things you can’t resist.

Me too! So. Many. Cleansers.

My obsession is mascara. I have a bunch that I love but if I see a different one I have to buy it. I have no control. My other obsession is lip balm. I still haven’t found my HG one yet so I always try new ones and never finish the old one.

Re: Your obsessions… things you can’t resist.

Apparently, I can't stay away from buying more eyeshadow palettes. I have so many, they would last a lifetime over, but I just got 3 more. I can't stop! I also just purchased 3 pairs of fall boots. I'm so excited to sweater season.

RE: Re: Your obsessions… things you can’t resist.

@snoflakefaerie Omg yes fall boots. Why must I own so many pairs but always “need” more.

Hi @snoflakefaerie,

I feel the same way! I have tons of eyeshadow palettes and always promise myself I won't buy more until I finish the ones I have! Soon after I see one I love and can't resist!  

Best,

Rebecca 

@snowflakefserie they are so addicting aren't they!!😌

@snowflakefserie they are so addicting aren't they!!😌

Ahh! It always is changing but right now nail polish!!!! I really should be avoiding Marshalls/TJMaxx....

Marshalls is dangerous. I always come out with too much stuff.

I have been obsessed with lip balm. Maybe it’s cause winter is around the corner

Sephora has a Kiehl’s four-pack on right now for $40 CAD. Best lip balm ever.

I can’t resist glitter. Simple as that. If it has glitter, I need it. I absolutely neeeeed it. 

What’s your fav’s?

@darlyndar: me too. 💖 The more glitter, the better.

@darlyndar: me too. 💖 The more glitter, the better.

I cannot resist holiday gift sets and palettes and special collections of minis so I can try new things. I just picked up the Drunk Elephant Inspector Drunk kit. I am always looking for the holy grail!

Re: RE: Your obsessions… things you can’t resist.

I look forward to the Drunk Elephant sets every year/season, and I love that they usually coincide with the sales at Sephora. It feels like such a "bargain" to get a full size product, plus the sample products essentially for the price of the full size main product. I have to refrain from stocking up on the C-Firma since it doesn't last that long, but I am always tempted to buy them all up.

Highlighters and lipsticks!!✨💋

Eyeshadow palettes! I keep buying but rarely have time to use them. I need a “use your stash” challenge

@veronika23 thank you! Going to check these out

410 Replies