Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Your fav. blush?

I know a lot of people think they will never find the perfect blush, but I know I have. I am hopelessly in love with the Balm's hot mama blush. It works beautifully on my fair skin, giving it a nice, coral sheen glow.

But I do also love Benefit's dandelion for a brightening pink! Smiley Happy

Who else has found their favorite blush? Smiley Happy

Re: Your fav. blush?

I like the CoverGirl TruBlend blush in Shimmering Sands. It's got some shimmer and is very natural. I love it and use it about everyday Smiley Happy It's cheap too.

brookie673---I went to the drugstore yesterday and I saw your CG Shimmering Sands blush! Its a HUGE tub and the color looks like a lovely pink, somewhat similar to Benefit Dandelion pressed blush. How pigmented is it and how long does it last? Its bigger than any loose powder makeup item I have ever seen and if its worth it I will absolutely get it, especially for 8 bucks!

I love E.l.f.'s Tickled Pink, NARS Orgasm and MAC's Prism Matte Blush! Smiley Happy

I use blush sparingly because of my mild natural pinkess (slight roseca) but my absolute faves are Nars Sex Appeal and Deep Throat. Both are shades more of a peachy tone. Sex Appeal for day and the Deep Throat with subtle shimmer for night. I consdered the Orgasm, but the color was too shimmery for my taste.

I also like Benefit's Dandelion, but I do not use it as much.

Just one? NARS Desire. But I don't want to think about my blush stash disappearing. I am currently collecting NARS. I am fond of MAC blushes too.

Hi Beebrunet and Everyone!

I have found the perfect blush that I wear a lot! It is the perfect pink for my olive skin tone.Smiley Happy

Illamasqua Blush

Chased
(lilac pink)

Chased

<3 Melissa

I've not found the perfect blush yet.  I currently have Bare Minerals Blush in Beauty.  It's alright, but I'm wanting something else.  Some of Benefit's blushes have caught my eye. 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Favorite Blush.jpg