Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

You know you're addicted to makeup when...(fill in the blank!)

You know you're addicted to makeup when.... when you can recognize a makeup palette from a random friend's facebook picture! A girl I'm friends with on facebook posted a picture and I could swear - those colors looked so gosh darn familar! I knew I was looking at an eye makeup creation from the UD Glinda palette! I guessed right!

When did you ladies know you were addicted? Fill in the blank! I can't wait to see everyone's defining moments! 

Re: You know you're addicted to makeup when...(fill in the blank!)

and you feel bad so you listen to their recommendations and nod until they leave you alone.... oops

Yes! This happens to me frequently -- I find myself thinking "Why am I the one telling you about this...?" It's funny!

When your idea of tourism/sightseeing is to go visit all the Sephoras and SiJCP's in the different cities you find yourself in.  Hiding said visits from coworkers/families also is a good indicator.... Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy Good One! Smiley Very Happy

Nice! Smiley Very Happy

I went out of town and this is exactly what I did.

Yes!

Your friends ask your advice for new product purchases.  Extra points if you help them in Sephora better than some of the SA's.

so true! Smiley Happy

All the time!

You know more about makeup than the person that taught you? Lol my mom was the first person to teach me makeup, but now I'm teaching her about half of the stuff she's never even heard of! Bronzer, brow products, and primers are all new territory for her.

70 Replies
Conversation Stats