Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

Year of the Rabbit Products

Year of rabbit zodiac_623640-561 Medium.jpeg

Since this upcoming year is going to be the year of the rabbit, I thought it might be an interesting post to see what beauty items are coming out for it. One that I know is out is the Chantecaille year of the rabbit bio lifting serum+, what other beauty related items have you seen that are coming out?

Re: Year of the Rabbit Products

I saw this beautiful silk scarf packaging and pouch from Creed and it's so eye-catching... I want it more than the contents themselves 🤣

IMG_9504.PNGIMG_9505.PNGIMG_9490.PNGIMG_9489.jpgIMG_9499.PNGAll photo credits go to Beautylookbook on InstagramAll photo credits go to Beautylookbook on Instagram

I agree, @Guessgal, I'd love the set just for the pouch!

@curlychiquita I always associated Creed as more of a masculine brand (probably bc I read a novel in which one of the male characters wore it), but this packaging makes it more appealing in my mind!

Chanticaille limited edition bio lifting serum packaging:

Screenshot_20230106-225554.jpg

Augustinus Badger limited edition The Serum packaging:

Screenshot_20230106-225719.jpg

Does anyone know if Clinique will be releasing a highlighter this year? It's only 2 weeks till Lunar New Year and I haven't seen anything about it. Would be nice to continue my collection

@AznAngelLiz same! I've been keeping my eyes peeled

Has anyone checked out Sephora Favorites Year of the Water Rabbit Makeup Luxe Gift Set yet? I’ve been eyeing it since it was announced. All the products in it look amazing!

@JoSometimes I can't see it on the US site, maybe it's a Canada only release. I wish we could get it down here, it looks like a good set.

@JoSometimes I looked at it, they have some very nice sets that came out. This one had my eye, but recently I bought some of those items already, so I skipped

Hi @Anastasiya13! Which products do you have from the set and how do you like them?

@JoSometimes  I am loving the setting spray, I like the Laura Mercer eye stick, it's nice, but sometimes it gets a little dry. The ysl lip is nice, but needs to be reapplied and the nars blush is nice

A7464069-6CD7-4A66-B5ED-55F5763DA5E2.jpeg

Found this on Facebook that someone posted but cropped out their name for privacy purposes. 

5483E0A4-2934-4136-B179-7AE04DFEEA52.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Oh my goodness, these are super super adorable! 😍 Do you know which retailer this was at? I just checked online and it looks like they're sold out on their direct website.

@Guessgal @They found it at Ulta. 

That is very cute

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 70 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos11
  • Year of rabbit zodiac_623640-561 Medium.jpeg
  • 5483E0A4-2934-4136-B179-7AE04DFEEA52.jpeg
  • A7464069-6CD7-4A66-B5ED-55F5763DA5E2.jpeg