Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Yay! New Value Sets!

So, new value sets have started coming out for the fall, which means us greedy girls can get more pretty colors for less! Which value set are you lusting after? I personally want Bite Beauty's Best of Bite Set. How about you?

Re: Yay! New Value Sets!

I just ordered this set on friday! Cant wait till it comes!

Will you please let us know what you think when you receive them? Did you get the Bite and/or Tarte? Lucky you Smiley Happy

Mostly, all of them. Haha, seriously though I am torn between the Tarte Lipsurgence set and the Bite set. I will probably get both if I can stretch it. If not, then I have no idea what I will pick.

Highlighted

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1553726&productId=P382570

This set for sure! I already own four LipSurgence products and LOVE them all 

Thank you for sharing, as I like Bite a lot. I have not seen these. Tough choice. Someone might enable everyone to get both.Smiley Wink

Haha that would be me Smiley Wink.

It would be just horrible if there was some form of peer pressure to buy something that we already wanted. Smiley Tongue Just awful.

The Tarte set is absolutely amazing. I've been using it literally every day since I got it. There is a color for every look, and nothing with too much glitter this time. 2/3rds have shine or subtle shimmer, and the rest are matte.

I can't wait to get the BITE set. I was trying to hold off since I've already gotten so many things the past couple months, but I've been so addicted to lippies this fall that I think I have to have it. If anyone has gotten it, I would LOVE to see swatches.

Just got my 8 piece Tarte Set! 

From left-right

lovely

glee

believe

generous

cheerful

grateful

destined

enamored

3 Replies