Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Would you consider this palette hoarding?

I was at a friends last night and we ended up watching episode after episode of hoarders which was shocking and frightening at the same time. 

Today I read a comment asking to see my makeup collection so I pulled out my palettes out of their respective drawers for a photo and realized I have more than I thought. Also I realized how anxious I was about my hubby coming up and seeing how many I own. needless to say, they went back very quickly! 

I'm wondering if this is too many or if I'm just sitting pretty. I do use them all save for the nars ones. 

how many palettes do you own? do you use them all? 

Re: Would you consider this palette hoarding?

Welp, here it is. I feel like I'm constantly looking for new palettes but I barely put a dent in what I have. 

Well look at that!  Your collection is growing quite a bit girl!!!  That too faced natural face was my first palette ever Along side the naked2.  What's that kat Von d one you have there? 

Highlighted

Leah, sorry thought I responded! Ladybird Smiley Happy

Me too!! I buy one and days later Im already itching for the new stuff to be released.

Its awful. My cart is always full, just waiting for a good promo code

Great collection, meagboho! Smiley Happy I can't live without my Too Faced Natural Eyes palette! Heart

<3, Randee

Me either!

Love your collection! I see you like Too Faced ;p 

Just a teensy bit Smiley Happy

Which palettes do you feel are the most useful @meagboho? Based on your picture we have about the same color eyes, though I may have slightly more neutral undertones than you, but I definitely err on the cooler side of neutral (sunburn FTL!). 

I've been debating between all 4 of the Naked palettes. All I really use these days is Too Faced Boudoir Eyes... tend to be more of a single shade wash plus liner kinda girl.

I'm not sure if I'll ever be complete without all 4, and part of me just wants to pull the trigger and get it over with.