Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Would you consider this palette hoarding?

I was at a friends last night and we ended up watching episode after episode of hoarders which was shocking and frightening at the same time. 

Today I read a comment asking to see my makeup collection so I pulled out my palettes out of their respective drawers for a photo and realized I have more than I thought. Also I realized how anxious I was about my hubby coming up and seeing how many I own. needless to say, they went back very quickly! 

I'm wondering if this is too many or if I'm just sitting pretty. I do use them all save for the nars ones. 

how many palettes do you own? do you use them all? 

Highlighted

Re: Would you consider this palette hoarding?

My hubby likes tools and gadgets. He's actually the one who convinced me to get good brushes when I first started. right tool for the job. 

Couldn't agree more...I can't believe I ever put on makeup with disposable sponges!  But I guess we all did once!

As someone that has lived with a hoarder before, you don't nearly have enough to consider your beautiful collection hoarding  Smiley Happy

That's kinda what I was hoping to hearSmiley Happy

Your collection pic just made me swoon

I have several drawers full and probably only use about 3 of them regularly but I figure there are way worse things I could be addicted to...

Right???? I HAVE been stalking palettes. Does stalking enter a different territory? 

Pretties!

Hoarders have so much stuff that it gets in their way and interferes with their life.  This display is worthy of showing off!! I see palettes as keeping your colours ORGANIZED!! Look how neatly they stack up!! Imagine having all those individual shadows/pans scattered all over the place... see if your husband will complain then!! Don't worry girl, you are more than fine! Smiley Happy

Oh I don't usually like single pots. i may have say nine of them? I forget to use them.

Exactly!! You see how your palettes are useful and beneficial to your life?? haha Smiley Happy Keep on!

1 Reply