cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|
Anonymous Insider

Wig Question

Hi everyone! 😃 @ZakiyaBT and i were thinking i should get a wig so i could try styling it sometimes. I think that would be fun! 😁 I was hoping to get some more input and wondering if any of you have ever tried on wigs and could tell me if any wig store would even help a guy find a wig? Also i'd love to hear if anyone has any idea on what type of color, length, or style i should get? 💖💖💖 

Re: Wig Question

I think that a cute short cut would look great, I am not opposed to long hair either. I hope you have fun trying them on!

Anonymous Insider

Yes @ZakiyaBT! A cute short cut would look great! 💞 I didn't think of that until now! 😁 i'm so excited to try them out and share pics with all of you!!! ☺️💖💁🏻‍♀️

Hey guys, I am responding to this through DM but if anyone else has any advice for @Anonymous

Feel free to add your thoughts! 

Anonymous Insider

Yes please, i'd still love to hear thoughts from everybody 💖☺️ 

@Anonymous, I think a wig salesperson would certainly help you! I have never tried a wig on, but I would love too. Maybe you could pick from short, medium, and long lengths to see how each style looks? Perhaps a fun color like blue, or maybe purple? I hope you have a great time when you visit the store! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @angel7594!!! That's a good idea, i'll just try on different styles and fun bright colors! 💙💜💖 i'm kind of nervous about going but i'm excited to get a wig! 😊 Maybe someday i'll even be wearing a pretty outfit with makeup and a bright wig! 😄 that would be awesome! ☺️💕

Looking forward to seeing the style and color you choose @Anonymous!! 💕

Anonymous Insider

I hope you like it @angel7594 ☺️💖

@Anonymous

Hey! I'm a stylist and salon educator. I'm certainly not a "wig salesman"  but I might be able to help? 

Anonymous Insider

@GG84 Yes please! I would love any help you can provide ☺️💖 what do you think i should do? 😃💕

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing